125. Raph X Female!Reader: Teddy Bear Mascot

Requested by KristianaAvetisyan

There was a mini convention in one of the amusement parks that contained other mascots from Time Square. Most were advertising for their payment while some spread cheer.

With (Y/N) wearing a (f/c) giant teddy bear mascot acting as the responsible one while recording her friend in a similar suit played the rigged games for her vlog.

The turtles spotted the duo, recalling those particular mascots' shenanigans as Raph observed the (f/c) one slightly bored of the gig.

"The (f/c) one doesn't seem to be having fun."

"But we can't exactly-"

Raph recognized his brothers heading toward the mascots as (Y/N) turned off the recording button on her camera. (Y/N)'s friend thought of an idea as she noted the same, annoyed reaction from the larger turtle. She grabbed her hand as she proposed the idea into words.

"Since there hasn't been any of our fans until these three showed up."

"Why not hang out with the big guy."

"Since you wanted a break, even an extended one since you seem bored." (F/N) said as (Y/N) sighed giving a halfhearted thumbs up.

The trio followed after (F/N) suggesting their ideas as she nodded in agreement, typing them down on her phone, leaving the duo alone. Raph spoke up getting (Y/N)'s attention as she noticed his turtle appearance almost realistic than most cosplays she's seen.

After a while, the two teens share the common issue of being responsible one but, eventually laughed it off. Finally finding the positive side when the two pointed out their own dilemmas.

"So is it just-"

Raph showed the name of (F/N)'s youtube channel as (Y/N) snickered clicking on the playlist button, seeing the first thumbnail of the start of the mascot themed vlog.

"Not to get off topic but, weren't you that one turtlepotamus guy who defeated those sell out mascots at that one dance off?"

"Any time (F/N) rewatches that event she becomes clumsy."

"And one time I caught her swooning at it." (Y/N) said as she pauses for a few seconds.

"I'm not sure if she wants that on her channel but," 

"Some of my fans are persuading me with my own content." 

"After I made a behind the scenes video..." (Y/N) said as Raph places his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, a true friend would listen when it comes to that point" 

"And if (F/N)'s too busy to realize that,"

"She'll lose out on her friend, who's also a key player at her vlog." Raph said as (Y/N)'s eyes sparkle at his pep talk.

In the distance, the four teens accidentally heard the conversation from one of Donnie's devices as (F/N) rubbed her neck, clicking on the unlisted playlist. Up to five videos with (Y/N)'s own take on the mascot bit.

Halfway through the third video, Leo spoke up regarding his new friend's sudden silence.

"I kind of followed a bit of (Y/N)'s stuff but, if you're open to criticisms."

"I suggest letting (Y/N) have a turn on the segments."

"So she doesn't feel left out." Leo said as (F/N) nodded quickly texting (Y/N) while Mikey comforted her.

"I-I think I'll do that..." (F/N) said as she slowly walked towards the other two teens who later switched to a lighter conversation.

Timeskip to the next week...

Raph smiled seeing (Y/N) in a happier mood as her content slowly matched the popularity towards some of her friend's videos. Although, he was a bit sadden that girls were taking a mini hiatus until hearing the two near the living room.

(F/N) spotted the turtle as she pulled him to where his brothers are. As Raph sat down, the two removed their mascot heads now smiling at the turtles.

Raph felt his face heating up at (Y/N) as she waved hello back at him.

"Aside from the mini hiatus, (F/N) and I thought it would be cool to hang out once in a while and-"

(Y/N) sent a text at him with the message.

I was hoping to wear a fancier outfit and make the reveal more romantic but, I didn't want my makeup ruined under the stuffy thing lol

(Y/N) chuckled as her face blushed looking at Raph who deepened his blush as well.

After a few weeks, the two went out looking for decorative masks, fitting the bear theme and other items in the aisle of decently large store.

"Hey hey Raph, I think these sunglasses suit my image beary well." (Y/N) said as Raph shook his head disapprovingly at the pun but, held back laughter at the cute panda sunglasses.

"It definitely does but, we can't stay here too long."

"Since I want to show you something." Raph said as (Y/N) blinks curious at him.

Timeskip back at the lair... 

(Y/N) spotted the red bear costume with the heart on the right side near it's chest. The x shaped bandages similar to Raph's and in his exact size as her eyes glimmered at it.

"I had Mikey help out with it and maybe if you're open to the suggestion."

"Of having extra help in between the skits." Raph said as (Y/N) held his hand.

"I would love that." (Y/N) said as she nestled her face, closer to his plastron causing the turtle to fully turn pink at her response.

The other four teens observed the couple behind the wall as Leo read the script while his brothers finished their color coordinated bear costumes.

("You're really going with the romance theme-")

("Well for those two, yes.")

("But afterwards, back to the chaotic shenanigans!") (F/N) whispered with determination as Leo shrugged flipping through the pages while his brothers smiled at the adorable couple.

________________________________

Edited May 2, 2020

Chiitan the otter mascot was on my mind as I typed this oneshot but the skits would sort of follow that chaos lol

Leave comments or criticisms