188. ROTTMNT X Reader: Birthday Party

Requested by mgmendez2305

Additional details by tsume110

Minor spoilers about season 2 in Donnie's prompt and a tiny bit of context from season 1's Mutant Menace episode in Mikey's as well

💙Ahead of the Schedule💙

A few minutes after midnight at (Y/N)'s apartment...

(Y/N) was immediately greeted with a present as Leo exited out of the portal. Wishing them a early happy birthday.

"Since I had dibs planning your birthday party and also the best party planner!"

"Why not give one of the two presents in person!" Leo said surprising (Y/N) as they held onto the light blue gift.

"I wasn't really expecting to get a gift this early, let alone two."

"I hope you didn't break a couple of your brothers' piggy banks for the extra cash." (Y/N) joked feeling a bit of the blush on their face as Leo sat beside on the edge of their bed.

"That's more of Donnie's thing with breaking piggy banks."

"I had to skip some missions to help out Señor Hueso with opening or closing up the Run of the Mill pizzeria."

"Sometimes, working as a part time bodyguard during rush hour." Leo said as (Y/N) laughed.

"You still didn't have to go through the trouble of getting me a gift."

"I would've been fine just spending time with you..." (Y/N) said lightly twirling a ribbon while the red slider turtle felt his face heating up.

Seeing their eyes fond over the handmade bracelet he made for them. He swallowed the flustered feelings trying to act as if nothing happened.

"Is this your way of asking me out or,"

"Am I not allowed to tease the birthday kid on their special day?" Leo asked as (Y/N) softly smiled back at him now wearing his heartfelt gift.

"So you weren't channeling your inner Da Vinci, using my favorite color to make one of two,"

"Matching friendship bracelets." (Y/N) said as they inched closer to his face.

Then making a bold move lightly kissing his snout. 

Which caused Leo to shut up out of another teasing remark. Now staring wide eyed while they giggled. He quickly chuckled pulling them into a hug. 

"Okay, I'll ease up on the teasing."

"Just for today though."

Leo immediately holding their face to kiss their forehead.

Time passed where neither of the two teens got a wink of sleep. Just enjoying each other's company, wandering around rooftop to rooftop, until the warm sunlight of dawn approached beaming down on them.

However, getting his first kiss on the lips was enough to keep him slightly awake for the rest of the day.

❤️Too Hesitant to Ask❤️

Close to 6:30 pm...

(Y/N) stared at their empty plate. Crumbs left over what was once a birthday cake. A spoon in their hand while still lost in thought.