60. Sick!Raph X Female!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

"Ugh, what's taking (Y/N) so long..." Leo said anxious to check a new comic store over the usual night patrol.

Just as he said that (Y/N) appears wearing a (f/c) nurse uniform carrying a get well basket and a first aid kit. She puts the items down catching her breath afterwards.

Mikey was about to comment on her crush on Raph until she holds up three lollipops of the turtles' respective colors.

"You win this round, (Y/N)..." Mikey said as he and the others grab the treats and thanked her now on their way out of the lair.

"Just call us in case Raph gets too close to your comfort zone."

"And especially if you have to leave unexpectedly." Leo said as she nods heading over to Raph's room with the get well basket.

(Y/N) takes one of the unused wooden stools and carefully places it leaving room between them as she sits while Raph slowly awakes from the sound near him.

Pink blush mixes with his fever as (Y/N) beams at him putting on a surgical mask.

"Sorry if I woke you up but, your brothers are out on the night patrol."

"So for a few days, I'm in charge of taking care of you." (Y/N) whispered in a soft tone as she grabs a (f/c) teddy bear from the basket on her lap for Raph to see.

Raph mentally cursed at himself not being able to say anything even complimenting on her outfit but he managed to grin at her as a response.

Back with the trio...

Mikey laid on his skateboard curious about the budding romance between Raph and (Y/N) than skipping out on the night patrol schedule.

"This is so boring..."

"Can't we just check on (Y/N) if she made a move on Raph?" Mikey asked his brothers as the duo frowned in unison.

"You have to respect both of their privacy, Michael..."

"In addition to that, I'm surprised you haven't used that as a source of inspiration for whatever you call an 'art block'." Donnie said as Mikey stuck out his tongue at him.

_______________________________________________

On the second day, Splinter observed (Y/N) who gave Raph a glass of water as the turtle gulped the drink down still hating the aftertaste of the medicine. She laughs petting his shell comforting the poor turtle. His eyes widen when Raph carefully sleeps on (Y/N)'s lap as she begins to blush. He goes back to the living room as (Y/N) looks around hoping no one sees her in this position.

("Red one is usually stubborn about taking medicine.")

("I won't question how she did it.")

("Considering how persistent the orange one is being at the moment with those two...") Splinter thought to himself as he resumes watching his shows.

The next day near 9 pm...

Leo left Donnie and April as the teens distract Mikey while he checks on (Y/N) and Raph. He peeks behind the wall to see (Y/N) sleeping in Raph's lap. He recognizes the blank like irises similar to Raph's savage mode but more soften as the red turtle gazes lovingly at (Y/N). Raph proceeds to bunny kiss her nose as (Y/N) lets out a content sigh in her sleep.

("Would it be more of a sentimental mode because of his crush on her?") Leo pondered for a few seconds as he puts away his sword warily approaching the two teens.

Raph senses Leo's presence as he carefully bridal carries (Y/N) in his arms. (Y/N) could barely open her eyes displaying signs of an early fever but recognizes Leo nearby.

Leo gulps as he tries to speak.

"Hey Raph, I know it would be a bummer to let (Y/N) go home right now but..."

"She's not looking so good..." Leo said as he braced himself while Raph looks at (Y/N).

Raph's defensive nature turns to panic as (Y/N) trembles after he placed his palm on her forehead.

5 minutes later...

Raph recovers from his panic mode as Leo wears a light blue surgical mask.

"Not that I'm suggesting this,"

"But, the last time (Y/N) got sick, she usually sleeps with some type of plushie..."

"And I'll keep my mouth shut about you giving her a bunny kiss." Leo said as Raph looks away annoyed while his face turns pink.

 "Any other comments..." Raph said as Leo blinks remembering something.

"Now that you mentioned it,"

"Since you two are a quote on quote 'thing' now,"

"You won't mind sharing your bed with her..." Leo said as Raph glares at him continuing to blush furiously.

2 hours later...

Mikey falls asleep on the way back to the lair as Raph sighs in relief. April asked Leo why he was chuckling and the turtle explained the situation between Raph and (Y/N). She congratulates Raph with a thumbs up before she leaves the lair along with saying her good nights to them.

It only took 30 minutes as the brothers brought a few additional pillows to Raph. However, Raph quickly runs to his room uttering a thanks and night blocking out the teasing remarks from his siblings. He almost drops the pillows seeing (Y/N) hugging a red teddy bear he owns.

He cautiously picks up (Y/N) in his left arm as he rests on his bed. He looks at the ceiling unable to sleep. Especially listening to the soft breathing of a feverish (Y/N).

Around 4 am, Raph finally drifted to sleep not expecting (Y/N) moving around in her sleep as she finally settles near his plastron in a comfortable position.

_______________________________________________

Originally typed October 28, 2019; Edited November 2, 2019

So much fluffy moments and I never expected those to be the ones that help towards a bit of writer's block I have (as I tackle assignments for my classes)

Also a bit of references to the episode Man Vs Sewer (I can't say more about it but definitely a good one)

Leave comments or criticisms