155. ROTTMNT X Reader: What if Mini Scenarios (1/5)

Requested by PancakesYum2 with another new twist

Consider this a five part series towards: if one of the turtles has a crush on (Y/N) or (Y/N) dating the one of the guys and cue fluffy moments

Also a really old wip I had since November 27, 2019

Anyway on to part 1/5: Clumsiness 

After knowing the turtles and others for at least two years, (Y/N) was still blissfully unaware that one of the guys slowly developed a crush on them.

And karma ended up being a clumsy side effect aimed at (Y/N). Mostly towards a comical atmosphere whenever the two teens were alone.

❤️Doors❤️

Near some random building...

Raph winced spotting his crush bumping into the transparent door as they lightly rubbed their forehead. As they pushed the door open, slowly meeting up with him.

"I hate those stupid glass doors but, thankful I haven't walked into one that just,"

"Immediately breaks after a few seconds." (Y/N) said.

"Wait, can some doors do that?!" Raph asked slightly concerned.

"In other countries, yeah."

"And its insane how some people can just leave with a few scratches or minor injuries."

"With viral videos providing that fact." (Y/N) said as Raph shook his head.

"The ones where a kid is all alone and they suddenly get stuck inside is worse."

"Like, who left this child alone!?" Raph said as (Y/N) nodded in agreement.

"Some parents, man..."

"Um, how do you feel about the push or pull doors?" (Y/N) asked.

 "I'm not so good with those. Just when you realize the door won't budge,"

"And then, you finally see the words to the side."

"It just feels annoying."

"I've seen Mikey get mad at some signs with the letters, being too small to read or some dumb thing." Raph said.

"Graphic design is my passion." (Y/N) said in a sarcastic tone causing a brief chuckle from Raph.

"I haven't seen you running into any trouble with those doors and honestly, its a huge relief." Raph said as (Y/N) blinked.

Raph realized he said that out loud as he tried to explain while (Y/N) stares in utter shock.

"I gotta keep up with the whole Red Angel of Preventing Harm."

"Since you mentioned the breakable glass doors." Raph said as he shyly looks at the ground.

"I can never get over how cute that acronym is."

"And especially how its with your name too..." (Y/N) said looking in his direction with a beaming smile.

"Really? I-I mean, it sort of took a long time figuring out a catchy name..."

"I'm not exactly an artist like Mikey or the Italian Renaissance guy sharing the same name as me..." Raph said as (Y/N) giggled.

"I don't think the Teddybear Town place has a custom robe that looks exactly like Splinter's"