58. Leo X Venom!Reader

Requested by chu1luc

Almost Midnight...

Leo went to investigate a new convenience store that recently grew popular for various niche franchises similar to the Jupiter Jim series. Before he contemplates spending half of the night patrol "searching" that area, a canned product gets tossed out of the window now laying on the ground.

He hid behind the corner building and checks his surroundings before creating a portal. He lands safely using one of the aisles as camouflage now examining two individuals inside the store.

The cashier frantically attempts to get cash out of the drawer as the burglar holds knife and a hidden taser in the other hand.

("And over course there would be cameras...") Leo thought as he sees the security camera by the counter.

He inspects the other areas with the dome mirrors on the ceiling trying to think of a plan. He eventually decided to protect the cashier quickly making another portal.

The cashier throws the wads of cash at the criminal as the knife drops to the ground. The woman now shields herself with the seating stool.

Just before the burglar uses the taser on the woman, he loses his footing by a (f/c) hoodie individual as the weapon reaches him instead now collapsing in an unconscious state.

The cashier faints as Leo catches her and notices the third person holding a slider phone at the security camera while a bright light flashes afterwards.

Leo puts the woman in a safe corner before raising his sword at the person.

An alien like creature rises out of the hoodie as Leo tenses up slightly startled.

"My buddy was kind of enough to alter the security footage."

"So she and possibly you won't appear on the news."

"You could at least say a thank-"

"Can we please get out of here before someone else shows up?!" (Y/N) shouted which caused the two to shut up but nodded in agreement.

The unconscious burglar remained outside tied around the lamp post as the two teens left the scene.

However, they were unaware of two small figures perched on the lamp post across the street observing the incident near by.

"Since that turtle and probably his brothers hate our boss,"

"Why not get that alien looking girl as the replacement?" Muninn said.

"Boss might have some speech about the oozesquito unlocking a rare dna."

"Seeing how it's infused with her now..." Huginn said.

The pair nod in unison flying back to Draxum's lab.

__________________________________________________

5 minutes later near an alley... 

(Y/N) starts scratching her neck from a recent oozesquito bite as the symbiote unintentionally removes the hoodie covering her head.

"Oi! I told you it gets worse if you continue pick at that area!" The symbiote said scolding (Y/N) as she rolls her eyes.

"Wait?! Are you an actual alien!?" Leo shouted as he points at her.

(Y/N) blinks now realizing that the hoodie hat is on her back as she sighs while the symbiote sweatdrops with a half smile.

"I try not to think about that but I used to be human before they stuck around last year..." (Y/N) said as she shows Leo her high school ID.