113. Donnie X Female!VelociraptorMutant!Reader

Requested by Lordexplosionmrder

Donnie switched the settings on his goggles as a new feature blinks, detecting the rapid movements near his location. He quietly heads over there on higher grounds.

After a few seconds he stops, zooming in on the mystery person. Who appears surrounded by a group of scientists as her tail touches the dead end wall.

(Y/N) gulps hoping this one move she saw from a video game will ko these persistent scientists as she crouches backwards, proceeding to perch on the buildings' structure leaping for her attack. The group fell back by her quick spindash charge as she changes her strategy, beginning to kick in rapid motions at them. Three of the scientists received sharp scratch wounds, now falling towards the ground while the other two carry them to safety, having some energy to scold at their colleagues. The girl felt her knees, slump on the pavement finally at ease away from those guys.

However, a small feeling of gloom dampens her spirit as she looks at herself, staring at her altered hands with sharp claws.

Donnie slowly approaches (Y/N) as her senses kick in, seeing a mutant turtle and proceeds to stand up close to running away once more.

"Pardon for observing your battle in the shadows but, I have no intentions of fighting back."

"Hopefully a brief conversation will change your mood for a bit." Donnie suggested as (Y/N) gradually relaxes.

A few minutes later...

(Y/N) tilted her head looking at Donnie who was deep in thought, overthinking about his new friend's condition.

"If it's about how I came in contact with raptor bones,"

"I'll be happy to answer since I'm in a better mood."

"Thanks to you..." (Y/N) said muttering that last statement as her face tints pink.

Donnie didn't hear the extra comment but, grew calm from her optimist personality.

"Just tell me if I go too far at certain questions."

"And on another note, it's just fascinating how the oozesquito can even affect fossils!"

"Which is why-"

Donnie ends up starting one of his long speech modes as (Y/N) contently listened to him.

When the topic finally switched back to (Y/N), she briefly mentioned that she used to work part time as a delivery girl for the museum. She managed to catch one of the small fragments of the fossil as the statue was undergoing repairs but, ended up collapsing, unaware of the oozesquito bite near the back of her neck.

"Those scientists started showing up after three days so my boss had to fire me for my own safety..." (Y/N) said with an annoyed huff.

"I actually liked looking around in the museum since Animal Crossing taught me a lot of cool things from their collection of fish, fossils, paintings and bugs."

"Even cartoons reference other exhibits so I'm still mad about getting fired." (Y/N) said slightly puffing up her cheeks.

It didn't take long for (Y/N) to notice Donnie unusually silence until he spoke.

"Not to change the subject but, you're welcome to stay at lair however,"

"You have to help out every once in a while."

"My brothers and I made the mistake of helping a mutant." 

"Until the said bull payed back with one of the items he obtained, from the hotel he used to work at..."

"Just as a heads up." Donnie said as (Y/N) nodded getting the message.

One month later...

(Y/N) overheard one of the news broadcast about the museum reopening the fossil exhibit as she carried one of the large piles of dishes, stopping for a brief moment. She shook her head returning back to the task as the three brothers pull Donnie to the side.

"Ignoring the possible chance that those scientists might show up at the museum." 

"Especially after closing hours,"

"I'm sure a certain turtle, really wants to cheer up (Y/N)."

"Whether or not he wants to admit it." Leo said as Donnie glares at him.

"If it helps, we could act as bodyguards, while you and (Y/N) go on a date-"

The two older brothers shush Mikey as Donnie folds his arms. The turtle sighed with a quiet okay to the sudden plan.

"Just... Don't go overboard on disguises, so (Y/N) won't get suspicious." Donnie said a bit defensively as he left the room while the trio gave a thumbs up.

Timeskip to the next evening at the museum near the fossil exhibit...

As the brothers stayed above the second floor, "borrowing the security clothes" they silently took down the last scientist as the guy fell into the pile of his other unconscious coworkers. They heard an excited gasp from (Y/N) as she ran to the new exhibit. Spotting their brother following after her as her tail wags in an overjoyed manner, standing in front of the display. Leo portaled the knocked out individuals to another location just as after the guys left, leaving the duo alone for the night.

You kind of owe us big time but at least (Y/N)'s happier on your surprise date with her lol

Donnie slightly grimaced at Leo's text message, starting to blush at the word date until receiving a surprise hug from (Y/N), who later pulled away from gesture, turning pink.

"I-I should have asked if you were okay with a hug as a thank you."

"Sorry about that Donnie..." (Y/N) said looking away from him as she held her clawed hands together.

"I'm actually content with that and hopefully if you're available for next week."

"Since a new aquarium just opened up. After the news mentioned this museum's reopening of the fossil exhibit..." Donnie said suggesting the idea of another date as his face fully blushes.

(Y/N) smiled now taking his hand as she walks ahead.

"Leo photobombed one of the pictures but, I didn't want to ruin the fun museum date..."

"So, let's just get the pizzas for your brothers before we head back to the lair."

"Since they helped out, being temporary security/body guards for the night." (Y/N) softly chuckled as Donnie stared at her with a shocked expression, deepening the blush on his face.

_______________________________________

Edited March 28, 2020

I want to type more oneshots but the change in my assignments prevent me from doing so ; w ; (slowly getting back into the writing mode though)

The attack this reader does is a reference to the monster hunter stories kinship attacks (mainly at velocidrome heh)

Anyway leave comments or criticisms