111. Donnie X Trans!Reader

Requested by HeRoOfHoPe

Spoiler warning: transphobia mention (not too graphic but subtle comments on the subject)

This was kind of a recent request (around March 11, 2020); I was going to upload another oneshot but with what the spoilers mention

I wanted to cheer up the requester and others who went through this ordeal

With this oneshot as a sense of comfort during these troublesome times

As usual I would like criticisms and comments on these types of writing (just so I can edit out any mistakes)

Anyway on to the story!

(Y/N) stopped at the front door to their apartment with their back, resting beside the cold material. It was still early to meet up at a sleep over inside the turtles' lair but, the fresh air eased the thoughts of their parents and other family members.

Continuing to "joke" about the transgender community. And social media also being another factor adding to the cesspool of unwanted stereotypes.

(Y/N) held onto their backpack with one tight squeeze and headed off into the bustling city.

Timeskip to the nearest manhole cover...

(Y/N) blinked seeing the purple turtle in his hoodie waiting impatiently for something. As the shorter friend appears by his side he grumbles, muttering that his package was late after two days and maybe today as well.

After a few seconds, Donnie's mood slightly changed after hearing a soft chuckle from (Y/N) as he finally notices them. 

"Well, you took a risk with the free shipping."

"Did you order another one?" (Y/N) asked with curiosity in their voice.

"In some ways, yes."

"And don't me started, on how my brothers have some type of bet."

"Whenever the package arrives or not." Donnie replied.

Donnie shifted the conversation afterwards.

"You're unusually early for the sleepover."

"Did something happen?" Donnie asked as (Y/N) felt a heavy weight on their shoulders.

"Nope! Just too excited for the sleepover!"

"And I don't want to be late for it!" (Y/N) hastily answered as they crouched toward the sewer lid and opened it, proceeding to climb down the sewer ladders. 

By the time (Y/N) reached the ground, Donnie lost interest waiting around for another late delivery. 

Another timeskip during the sleepover...

"Mikey, did you really have to attach some note, taped inside the neck of a water bottle?" Donnie asked. 

"Dad wasn't happy about Leo including dares in the spin the bottle game."

"So I thought, what if we cheer up the person across from us."

"As a more family friendly version of the game." Mikey said as Donnie looked at him with a puzzling reaction.

"And dad was okay with this..." Donnie said as Mikey nodded. 

At the first round, the bottle stopped facing the direction towards (Y/N) and Donnie.