Chapter 28

Author here (ò_óˇ)
It has been almost 2 weeks so here is an early chapter for now. Classes starts next week for me so...yeah.

Anyway, if you find errors or just want to say something good or bad, just type it on the comment. Author is an open-minded person, and a slight M too.

And as always, have a good week!

-Author ☆〜(ゝ。
=====================
Hello, and good day
Jack Cooper here

Have you ever tried visiting a relatives place and lived there for a short time? It feels awkward for the first few days and you'll be so stiff, but after that, another few days, your shameless side would rise up and ruins your total image.

And strange enough.....it also happens that your family's reputation also would be ruined.
======================

[Uh...] As soon as i stepped out of the dungeon, the fairy princess was there. And uh....was the only word that have leaked out of my mouth.

With both her hands on her hips, it gave a strong impression of the emotions shown on her face.

[You know...Shea was very worried that Jack-san suddenly disappeared out of nowhere. Shea had a hunch that he will come out on a dungeon and here he was] (Lushea) With a blank looking face doing a monologue, it seems that she was a bit angry about me being gone.

[Uh.......s-sorry!!!] I prostrated myself to the ground.
======================
[Welcome to the Kingdom of Fairies, Jack-san!] (Lushea) Hmm? This feels like being repeated, didn't she introduced it some time ago?

[Well, Shea had many things to wrap up as soon as she arrived at the castle] (Lushea) Well......they do have a castle here. A castle....out of ancient fairy wood.

But her face was not filled with happiness, it was the opposite. Like I said, I am sorry!!!!

Walking between the huge trees of this fairy kingdom, we have passed by many fairies who are just living their lives at and...I also saw many types.

There was a brownie, a pixie, a gnome, there was even a dryad and an alraune. Well basically this place is something that all fairies can live unto, more like this is a place where they can live safe...but a question still lingers me, how did Lushea got enslaved?
Weren't the fairy race....a powerful one?

[Hey, before anything else. How in the heck did you got enslaved?]

She stopped on her tracks and looked at me straight to the eye, and of course, with a face full of seriousness.

[You see...it is kind of hard to explain it here. Why not wait u til we get to the castle?] (Lushea) Yep, it seems that the answer is quite confidential to the point that i need to have an audience with the fairy king, and queen just to get the right and correct answer.

I didn't pushed for more, though I payed more attention to the surroundings. The air here is so fresh that you can hardly believe that this was inhabited by beings, fairies to be precise. Being here also feels like am slowly being cleanse of all my dirty thoughts... or was there?

Many fairies that we have passed by knows Lushea and waves at her, though honestly it seems that the more we approach the fairy castle, the more the people that will greet us will come our way.