Chapter 23

Howdy! Jack Cooper here

Have you ever felt responsible on something you just did on the impulse? In my case, yes.

I somehow regretted it. This was a repetition by the way.
=======================

*sigh~* the issue with illegal slavery was solved pretty much...too easily, due to the sudden appearance of a mysterious person...a.k.a me.

Last night sure was stimulating due to the number of kill counts i have increased once again. The lingering feeling joy when killing something annoying still was fresh in my mind.

Also, my back hurts...why? Well i did slept on the floor but that is not the true case.....my stomach was heavy.....

[Why does she see me as a sleeping pillow?] on my chest was a fairy, she was heavy on a sense that she had the same weight of a small child.

Truthfully, it is uncomfortable since i am not the type of person who acts too closely to a person i recently met, yet this little fella is. Even the owner of the inn is someone i have put a considerable distance with.

Slowly peeling off the fairy from me, i then carried her and lay her down to the bed.

[*Yawn~* it sure is peaceful today-] there is not a single red dot within the city due to the event last night, i have totally wiped out the scums of the city.

To refresh myself, i then took out a basin and filled it with warm water I created using magic.

[Okay! Create: Warm Water] an effect similar to opening a faucet happens as hot water streams out of the magic circle that appeared in my palm. It sure is warm.

Taking out a clean towel, i then dip it on the warm water and started wiping my face, to my upper body and to my arms, and my back.

[It sure is refreshing-] with a face pastes with bliss, i felt good. Yesterday was hectic and i was not able to get in the bath that i had visited the day before.

[Mmhmmn...] (Lushea) She wakes up, her bed head was worst. Her pinkish hair was so scruffy that it almost resembles a lion's Maine.

[Good morning little one, how is your slee—] she suddenly flew and climbed on my back, her wings sure are beautiful even during the day.

[Savior?] (Lushea)

Her voice was the same as a child, though her age is not aligned with the physical appearance of hers. Her small yet perky arms wraps around my neck as if searching for warmth, it is quite cute actually.

[Well, i did brought you here. But for the savior part, i do not think i am one]

[Nnn...no, you freed Shea from the collar....so you are a savior....is it not?] (Lushea)

[Shea? Is that your nickname? Well anyway, how are you feeling? Did your fever subside?]

[Uhn, the lady last night wiped Shea and cooled off my feverish body] (Lushea) who she meant was Lady Marika, the inn proprietress.