Chapter 21

[Come again?! A fairy!?] (Marika)

The inn landlady exclaimed in both anger and surprise emotion as i let the sick fairy lie down on my bed. She was very shocked as to why i suddenly came home and brought company with me.

[Moreover she is sick-] She needs help...but what do i do with the collar?

[This is an issue! Fairies are not allowed to get auctioned on a slave trade, but why is there a collar on her neck? This is something that is very big as an issue] (Marika)

She then helped me in assisting in the caring for the sick fairy. I wiped the head and let the fairy's body cool down, of course Lady Marika was the one that wiped down the fairy's body....it would be bad if it was me. I also went out and bought something to eat and drink.

[Nee, where did you find her?] (Marika)

[It happen to be a coincidence that i stumbled upon a secret room beneath the bathhouse, and that is where i saw her lying on the cold floor while having a fever] this is cruel, she lied down on the floor, sick, and had a collar stuck on her. Fairies seems to be respected and untouched, due to the fact that they are secretive in nature, but on the others side, they are kind, compassionate and cheerful. Which is a complete opposite right now, she was enslaved and it is pretty much law breaking.

[I'll call for my acquaintance, she is an elf that is one of their shrine maidens] (Marika)

[Shrine...maiden?] as far as my brain delve deeper, that word refers to those ladies that grew up in shrines back at Japan before and now. So those girls also exist here?

I then wait while sitting at the chair, and reading the guide book where the fairy section was at.

Fairies are beings that are magically born, meaning that they generally don't have parents and they just pop out of nowhere in places with high concentration of mana like in the Great Shura Forest.

[The names of places here sure are very weird] continuing my reading session— The fairy that rules all their kind are called the Fairy King, coupled with the Fairy Queen, both are magically powerful beings that balances the ecosystem of the forest. Elves are also said to be magically born, but the difference between fairies and elves is distinguishable. Elves generally needed to procreate in order to make offsprings, while fairies only need to gather their mana in one spot of their body and generally give birth asexually...only females do this by the way. It is freaky if by chance a male fairy gives birth.....i wonder where the child will go out?

There are many types of fairy, some are according to their corresponding magic attributes, while some are based on the terrain. Take the mountain fairies as an example, those cute little mountain beings are actually often mistaken as gnomes and that my friends....is something you should not do. Mountain fairies are hot headed and....basically they are often referred as battle fairies due to the fact that their punches really pack some power.

Next are forest fairy's, there two kinds that are too well know . The Dryad, and the common forest fairy. There are druids too, but that is another case. Dryads or commonly called as man eaters....are guardians of the forest that protects the entirety of it. The reason why they are also called man eaters is due to the fact that once every 10 years, their sexual urges rise up so much that they become like succubus and would suck up any man nearby...that is what was written here....and they also have good curves and.......

[Let us skip that part....] it was something that the author had written...and it seems that he survived a dryad's sexual eating...

Next is the common forest fairy, those little forest guardians are cute by the way. Only children can see them, there were cases where they play pranks...so basically only child minded people can see those guys. It made me remember that game where the picori people exist.