Chapter 48

Minerveta here ♪(v^_^)v

I met my childhood friend...and my *mutters* of my life.

Even at this 3rd life, I am still always embarrassed every time he stares at me. But seeing his youthful figure...made my heart beat stronger once again.

Uwahh....how do I cope with this humanely feeling?!

Anyway...I will have to consult with my daughters
=========================

[I did not say that you really cannot] (Minerveta)

[Huh? Please explain]

[Okay, first and foremost the travel ban only goes for transport ships and small vessels. Larger ships like this kingdom's warship which is currently docked somewhere around here will likely go to the location near Palestin City, or course that is to the great river of Kayne] (Minerveta)

Quickly I searched this Kayne River at the map and it showed immediately the location and the satellite view of the place. The river...which looked like a strait, is about 578 m wide and is 568 km long. The warship "Gloriana" which is this kingdom's best warship is heading there but it is currently docked at the largest port area around Laguna City.

A storm is also fast approaching as a red colored aura was seen at the ocean faraway from here indicating a low pressure area to build up continuously.

[Ugh...even a storm is planning to stop my trip. Seems like I have no choice but to do the hard way]

[You're still the stubborn guy I know back then, you....don't die okay? I still have a lot of stories to tell you] (Minerveta)

[I won't, rather than worrying...can I ask you to do something for me?]
=========================

Rain was falling hard by now, the storm had already landfall by this time causing strong waves to go back and forth at Laguna City's seawall.

[The time is ripe huh.....] I am now wearing my water proof IMC pilot battle suit while looking at the vacant streets. The lord if this city have decided to close the city early and to warn the people not to go out during the storm.

The wind is so strong here, this is probably a category 3 or signal#3 typhoon. The wind is reaching about 100 km/h to 130 km/h or maybe even more. To the point that if I open my palm a stream of water would be formed around my finger tips after being passed by the wind that is carrying water.

[Okay! Let us do this] I jumped towards the city wall via the usual Grappling  Hook and with the Jump Kit. My aim is to reach the top part of the city's wall.

As for the reason...

[Board up, pilot] (Northstar) yep, my main Titan is here. While doing the VTOL to reach me, I immediately entered inside and the warmth of the Titan's electrical systems made me comfortable from the cold temperature outside.

Our destination is Palestin City, 1,000 km to the east...which will be a very far journey if taken by land...but we will be flying high in the sky!!!

[Go!!!!]

The Rocket boosters spewed out strong force that made us ascend up to the sky after a minute of flight. We are higher than the storm cloud...

[Oh~ so beautiful] The view if the storm up above is very stunning...but we have a mission to do so Immediately took control and flew towards our destination
=========================
[Ah... a storm is brewing at the Southeast] (??) Onboard the flying ship is the captain of it. Beard so white due to aging, and his brown eyes were facing a dark thunder cloud approaching their direction.

[Captain, the magic cannons are now ready for bombardment!] (??) A soldier who was onboard announced a message to the captain. This is the captains deck where the captain's main purpose, to control the flying ship, is being done.

This magic ship is just one among the 20 that were made just to attack the Guardia Kingdom.

[Haa~h why do we have to go to war again. This ship was just cruising the sea a year ago, and here it is flying in the sky] (??) The captain couldn't believe it, when he heard that the ship he is in command of will be commissioned as a flying ship...all of the sailors can only follow their captain's command and they accepted the order...after all it came from her majesty, the queen.

[That laddie...anyway, boys gear up and raise the sails! We will be mincing the enemies with our ship!] (??)

[Ooouuuhhh!!!!!!] (??)

Thunderous roar filled the ship as its 3 large sails were opened, the main reactor engine that caused the ship to fly inhaled air as hot air is being exhaled from it continuously.

Beneath this engine is a magic core that is revamped to look like a core from a certain tabletop game. Yet its main function is to absorb the ether in the air and convert it into levitation power in order to let the ship fly in the sky.

If you would wonder, why would captain hook's ship fly in the sky? The answer lies in magic technology same as this.
=========================
[Take care pilot] (Northstar)

[Yeah, see you soon] The usual hole swallowed the figure of Northstar. As of now...I have arrived at the closest location from Palestin City. It was the grand canyon of Furule.

Guess there really is the same place as America's grand canyon huh. This place is a vast badlands but is apparently a good source for minerals and mithril resources. So this huh...I would doubt if this is not the reason.

After all mithril and the adamantite ore when turned into weapons would have a 99% to 100% magic conductivity rate. Now, when I said magic conductivity, I mean its ability to absorb and to be a medium for casting magic.

War after all...is the dirtiest of events that brings the dirtiest of people to do the dirtiest of things.

Anyway, about 100 km in my direction where I am facing are the incoming enemies...but more to that..

[Flying ships? Are they a fan of captain James Hook's Jolly Rogers?] A disn#y movie that shows a ship that flies in the sky with the use of pixie dust, there was even a children's series for it at the disn#ey XD channel.

But this idea somehow reeks of fantasy sh•t and the like. Flying ships, castle in the sky (Laputahhh!!!!) or perhaps a kingdom beneath the sky. Those are words you can hear back at earth when you talk about infrastructures built in the clouds. As stupid as it gets, this flying ship ahead is but a start of that.

[Nnnnn....wait...since it is a stupid but also a good idea...no way] Maybe that organization really is involved in all of this? Maybe? Or maybe not.

But I need to act fast since it matters at the place where I am at. Guardia Kingdom is a place where all of the most precious people to me are at and I cannot allow this place to go to ruins and be absorbed by this High Marten sh•t.

[Bloody Martens and what not, this needs to stop...like really right now]

{STANDBY FOR TITANFALL}

Something ablaze pierces the clouds up above me....it is my partner which I will be using for the first time here.

*Dokun!*

The canyon's dust scatters at the sudden wind pressure and the sudden immediate force that impacted at the surface. Then his figure came in sight.

[Board up, pilot] (Ion)

Fanfic: Summoned to the parallel world of swords and magic as a titan pilotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें