Chapter 91

EDITOR HERE

Just don't worry ya'll readers out there. The author may have dropped a joke...

I will punish him for that joke of his
=======
Author here....

Achooo!!

Why do I feel that an incoming disaster is about to hit me? Oh well. Let us start this extra long chapter with this shitty line....

————

That was a joke I swear.

Anyway as I said chapters before this...I truly am sorry and may you forgive me for doing that bad joke.

-Author who set the story from complete ==> unfinished
================================
[Aaaaaaa] (Lushea)

*Aaaaaaaaa——*

[Can you stop that already....] Currently our group is using the tunnel dug by the ice worms. Coincidentally should I say the tunnel system is too convenient for us?

[Look! There is a frozen whatever that is] (Rynia) Her spear which was flaming, is currently illuminating our way. However these girls...aren't they too excited here?

[Really? What is that?] (Sommia) Our guide seems to be fine so I put her down.

[But.....] A person is at my shoulder and it is not Lushea.

[*tunelessly whistling*] (Cross) This guy has been lazily occupying my left shoulder for some time now. I know that he's light according to Cascadia, however..........him being this light is rather very uncomfortable.

[Haaaah...Anyway, Sommia, we are currently below the town of Yuragin] Yuragin town, the first town that can be easily reached when traversing the Frost-Binger Alps is where we are...however we're underground.

[Yuragin huh...this town is not good. All of the people here....rather than listening to what I say, it's better if you see their pitiful state] (Sommia)

[Going up? How?]

[I could help?] (Cross)

I looked at him while pondering whether he really can do it or not. Though his skills earlier were the real deal, there is a "but" for this guy.

[Sure, but won't you attract unnecessary attention?] He's calling for more enemies was quite a serious problem, I hope this time he won't do the same careless thing.

[nah, I won't. I mean, I could, but I'll just use the method that won't.](Cross)

[......Haaah] I looked at my companions and all of them nodded.

[Sure go ahead, can you please pave a way back to the surface above us?] I cocked the pistol I had in hand as I prepared for whatever we'll face.

He takes out a red knife using the same means before and charges it with yellow energy and then....blasted out a hole that has a diameter of 3 meters diagonally going upward.

[This kid can do all huh] (Rynia) She petted the head of Cross...and he happily purred... Is he a cat? He's a foxkin right? I am now very confused about what he is. I'll just classify him as an unknown cute creature called "Cross".

[Anyway, I'll be first to go. I'll be dropping down a rope after I got out]

[Okay~ Take care] (Lushea)

[I'll be taking Marvin]

[(╹◡╹)b] (Pilot MRVN) The MRVN's foot is designed to climb even slippery areas as they are part of the maintenance type of AI machine. Hence it was child's play for it to climb up the hole Cross just blasted for us to go through.