Chapter 84

Author here

Here is a chapter brought to you by yours truly. I hope you would enjoy this one since this chapter only focuses on one character and that is the automata following our protagonist.

So yeah...After reading tons of LNs, i just noticed that most male protagonist would have nearly all female companions in their story...there were some that had male friends....so it would be weird if I add a male companion?.....

No?

But...won't the protagonist feel NTR-ed if he saw that the other male friend would interact intimately with the girls?

-An author who's tired of NTR BS and just wanted something pure to read
==============================
A month later...

[S...ter....s...ter] (??)

[Five more minutes please...]

It has been quite the time since I have stayed here in the empire, however I have been appointed to be under Ellie...no...specifically to assist her in ways I can.

However my nature as a titan pilot still kicked in and I have made some initial work under the pretext of hobbies...which for some reason Ellie have ticked me on...she got me good.

But this life within the palace ain't bad at all...if I say it...this is just a bliss.

I reached for the alarm clock...but something soft instead was felt to my hands...

What is with this warm fuwah fuwah feeling? It is soft too....and is firm but squishy....

In short...it feels like something sort of a...bliss

[Ahn~] (??)

[Feels great na~]

.......wait......wait.......did...did someone moaned?

I lightly opened my eyes and saw a blurry form of someone in gothic dress with a blindfold on her eyes at the place where I have felt that feeling....chest...

[.......] I squeezed my hands for the final time and closed my eyes shut forcefully and pretended to snore.

[Master...have you woken up? Wait... Master Jack?] (Ciel) Master Jack? Why does that name almost sound illicit? Anyway...

[........] I decided to sleep again as I believe in the motto "if asleep, then it does not matter".

What matters is that I am sleeping, I am asleep, and that feeling is but a dream, hence it should be safe i guess?
==============================
Jack here

It seems that my life is now slowly getting tied within the empire as I have been terribly getting involved in many issues here.

Also, it seems that having another person as a companion, and as an assistant is somehow still new to me. Also she sneaks at my room every morning....who knows what she's up to...

==============================
Ciel's POV, still in the same day as the events above

Lately for the past month...this Ciel has been following the young man whom mother is holding high regards with.

He seems to be quite the man befitting for her, however!!!!! That man groped my chest earlier and did not even bat an eye at it!!!!!!

[Kuhhh...he does not even remember the event this morning...just how dense is this a*s h*le?] (Ciel) If not for mother's words then I would have diss at this guy frankly.

I am the 453rd automata made by mother, and with her memories from her past life, she dressed me the same as a certain character she know from a story. That is all I know.

However, we were given individual characteristics that can be later changed by us ourselves. Mother really is amazing, but she said that this man I am following is more amazing that her.

I was there when mother asked for help to bring down an ancient enemy known as the Omega Tyrant. Of course I was there as well carrying a magic armament known as a ether blunderbuss...and I saw how this man along with the empress hero brought down that being.

True to say, even with our configurations, we have not dealt that much damage to the Tyrant except a few scratches , however it brought us to the understanding that an automata (we) are not capable of doing all. Mother also said that

[Oi- Are you okay? You're spacing out] (Jack)

[Hmph!~ I am not]

[.ah uhn.......okay then] (Jack) He got weirded out?

We then entered the palace kitchen....

[Nom!] (Lushea) I saw something else...that was worth to be explained by the people at the kitchen.

[Aa] (Jack)

[.....] What the f*ck was that?!!!!!!!!

When we entered the kitchen, the amazed and pale face of the cooks and the head chef Martini was what I saw, including the part where a small pink headed fairy whom mother is a friend to...swallowed an entire tower of waffles in a sec...how many were those? 10 pieces?!!!

[As expected of her...] (Jack) You?! You aren't even going to reprimand your companion?!!!!

This is my first time seeing her...yet her overall character probably revolves around food and the same stuff.

I have been deployed away from this group before meeting master after all, so this is my first time seeing the true nature of that pink fluff.

[Head Chef, have you done the recipe verification about the pasta sauce?] (Jack) Pasta sauce? What's that? He also ignored the fairy just now.

[Oh! Yes I did, the fact that there was that...the taste was flavorful and truly brought the real taste of the sourness of red tomato. So...we have to mix it with the pasta?] (Martini) I still remembered how this Jack guy gave the head chef a box full of preserved food...

Looking at the table, there is a plateful of white long things that were steaming hot.

[No not necessarily, not all people would like their sauce mixed in at the start, so just scoop up the sauce and put it at the center top without mixing it] (Jack)

They seem to be engrossed at the food talk so I didn't joined their conversation and decided to focus on what mother said to me that this guy doesn't know.

"My real intentions is for you to protect that guy in a way that random girls won't mischievously snuck near him" (Minerveta)

[Ouhhh!!! I shall do my best mother!!!] I have decided that I shall not allow anymore hoe to approach this man, I need to do what mother wants me to do!!!!

[...Is she okay?] (Jack)

[Maybe, but have you noticed she has been following you for the past month?] (Martini)

[I do, but it is annoying to point it out...so meh...I'd just let her do what she needs to do] (Jack)

===
Jack's POV

It was peaceful this day

Overall...Ciel's characteristic is almost the same as a delinquent woman in her teens

Violent but prudent, and...curvy...

But hey...the soft and warm feeling close to that fuwah fuwah feeling still lingered at my hands till this point of time.