Chapter 12

*Pratatatatatatatatatataatatatatatatatatata!!!!!* emptying the drum mag, i then reloaded it quickly thanks to the 2nd core upgrade.

[Rrrrooouyyyyyyy—](??) a robotic scream rised from it. Seeing the incoming drill punch, Monarch then dashes twice back and to the right, dodging all incoming attacks.

Firing energy siphon at the enemy, i can visibly saw a decrease of movement and the slowing of its attack. Using this chance, i then unleashed the ordnance ability causing...

*Boom! bang!!!!boom*

Explosions to occur on the enemy's surface, the golem was very hard so i need to find its weak spot. Most golems have their core as their primary life source and their main weak point, the golem in front of us does not have its core exposed, it was well hidden at its round chest cavity which is noticeable.

[Use Rearm!]

[Acknowledged—](Monarch)

The two dash bars then refreshes as well as the ordnance and the defensive ability. Firing another rocket swarm at the golem's chest cavity, sustained damage was then seen as cracks have started to emerge from its hard surface.

[Concentrate on the chest area!]

The chest area should be where i can find its weakness, Monarch's main weapon then focuses his aim and shoots their emptying 3 mags in one go. Retreating for some distance, i then fired another shot of Energy Siphon at it to slow it down, seemingly this way is effective when dealing with heavily armored enemies.

*Pratatatatatatatatattatatatatatatatatatata!*

Countless empty bullet shells have scattered at the floor as i continued the onslaught at the helpless golem, i have already dodge 6 of its lightning bolt and had it slow down using Energy Siphon every time its cool down has refreshed.

{Defeated Dm300}
{Leveled up"95–>120"}
{Title Earned"Golem Buster"}
{Title Earned" Conqueror of the Intermediate Tower, Rogue Dungeon, Veriton"}
{Secret title earned"The Monarch of Carnage"}

So...that was it? That was the last boss? Not a sub-boss........that was slightly disappointing, since that golem was the real boss then it also means that everything is finished, the exploration has reached a progress of 100%. I also earned some titles which is great, also a secret one...

[Monarch report any damage—]

[Damage sustained....10%, chassis integrity at approximately 90%, overall the the operating is still fine](Monarch)

Good...i can now breath as i opened Monarch's hatch and gets out, only to see a large metallic core...

Monster Core of Self-repair

I need not to appraise it anymore since the name says it all.

I then set Monarch to standby mode and inspected the monster core itself, it was huge, and had the same size as my head since i tried comparing it with the help of Monarch's artificial intelligence. He said it had an approximate size of my head.

[Phew~ now that it has now finished....how shall i go home?] i only noticed it from games that as soon as you conquer a dungeon, you will step on a magic circle to return to the 1st floor entrance. And.....

There it is, it was the same complex looking magic circle with a kaleidoscopic design.

I appraised it....

Magic circle of return(1st floor)

Yep, it sure is. Now with this, i can now go back at Miruzo City.