Chapter 81

Yullia here

Although I may have been a Heroine before, right now it does not feel like it. My powers are still with me though...but are already inactive.

However, the event some days ago have triggered the feeling of wanting to fight...and my blood boiled for a fight.

And...a young man also caught my attention. Although he tries to hide his special skills, all are just laid bare in front of me when I saw him.

Gentle and kind in nature, but perverted and somehow naughty in thought. That is what he is, a precocious young man, however he is the reason why my daughter Anya has been recently smiling. He is powerful but does not sbuse his powers...how rare.

That guy...he is a magnet that is doing all sorts of attraction, luckily or unluckily...he got mine
==============================

[No work today!!! You understand?! You shall not do any work today!!!] (Minerveta)

[Ye-Yes ma'am!]

Within the guest room I am staying... a weird scene wherein a young man was prostrating within the carpet while a purple haired Lolita scolds at him...yes, that is me. The Lolita is Ellie.

[You know how worried I was when Lushea called me for help!!!?? I became frantic when I knew from her that your life was put to danger because you've been doing things alone lately...I...you idiot!!!] (Minerveta) I swallowed my saliva as I listened at her scolding...I knew that it was really dangerous to bring people to go on a mission, hence I moved alone.

I did not want to involve anyone into danger...but the result from the fight previously showed that it still did some damage beyond the scope I had imagined. I exposed many people to danger...honestly I feel like sh*t when she scolded me since I knew it was real, and all is but my fault of why she was worrying so much.

[When I heard that your parents died after you graduated from college...I felt sad just so you know. I too am worried of what if you also got into that...what if you are going to be gone...what if I won't meet you ever again...I am happy you know, meeting you a few months ago back at Laguna City] (Minerveta) Tears was forming with the corner if her eyes...

[......] I feel so guilty....

[I....I'm sorry...I won't do it again, although I will tell you if I am going to do something dangerous]

[Sheesh....say that you idiot...] (Minerveta) hey hey...don't make me fall to you once again with that smile you know.

[Wha?! What are you doing?!!!] (Minerveta) Her body was very small...feels so fragile, but it was...very warm. A pleasant feeling is what I am experiencing around my chest area as I hugged her from behind. She smells like tangerine though....

[I won't do the same thing again, I promise] Patting her head...I then separated my embrace and put a 2 meter distance.

I looked at her and...she is a bit red.

[I really hate you for doing that...making me let my guard down you~] (Minerveta) Damn, she sure is cute when doing a pouting face or that is what it is called.

[Kiss me] (Minerveta)

[Pffffttt!!!!! Are you telling me to go die by the hand of Mister Dante?!!!!]

[How about when I become a lady then?] (Minerveta)

[...I still need to face your ma and pa before that]

I then left her as it seems she still has work to do currently. The "kiss me" part was a joke she made to tease me.....

[Haaaah—] Frick it, I have really confirmed that I have really loved her right from before...so this is what it is huh...lo-