This is not a joke, I am dropping this story now

Y'all would have guessed...there he is again, dropping another shitty extra writing some random bullshit but no...this is not that.

This is hard to say, but dear readers, I hope you would understand.

Life, as realistic as it gets, is really mortifying. Being a writer for fun has made me this far into the story....

I started this story by the time I became a Grade 12 student, fun times if I say, that was during the 2020 covid pandemic around August was it? I cannot remember

Anyway it reached me near chapter 100 in just a span of a year and some months...thinking about it, this is great. I could finish this the way I like it, I was blessed to meet a co-writer too, who is quirky in some way. Dude is still probably on his high school, life is chill. But not for me.

You see....the issue here is mainly about money. I am not the type of person who would shamelessly open my hand and ask for some generous donations from platforms such as patreon or twitch...I just cannot.

I have to work to earn money, and my work needs me to get focused since it is considered a fast paced type of work or whatever it is called. Being the only child of the family also contributes to the fact that I cannot ask for money from anyone....other than my parents.

My dad works for us, he is nearing 50, I cannot let him do all the work just so that we could eat, or sleep in a nice house. I too need to work for our family, probably for my future family too.

Thus I can say that maybe being a writer really is not my calling...I have pushed and rushed my boundaries reaching the limit...and here we are.

[.....As much as I would like to say, thank you for the 100K views and over 3k votes for this story....I never expected it to have this much readers or to have that much votes]

Thank you, thank you for following this story. Sadly it has to end in this way, not the story to end, but the author to end it abruptly in this sad manner.

I hope you would all understand.

Have a nice day, and perhaps...goodbye. Find another story to read, you may unexpectedly find something like a hidden jewel in the mud.

-Author who is now formally dropping this story with a sad face.