Chapter 93

Author here

Just so y'all would know, this story will probably be on hiatus after chapter 100 for the sake of editing the grammatical errors and probably adding details to the story so that it will progress smoothly throughout until the latest chapter...that is the plan, but it may change for later.

Also, editor-san transformed into a co-writer only for the latest chapters...well, it is kind of a pain to edit the previous ones so I may as well declare it here.

How about myself? Well....i just noticed that I am repeating or putting words in redundancy, so I might as well improve my writing skills. Anyway this is the selfish part of the author, so I might not change my style of writing...

Anyway peace out, I'll just put here the date of publication so that y'all would notice how large the gap is in between the current publication amongst the next ones later on...I'm gradually slowing down the publication speed as per suggestion by the co-editor. So you might notice it later on that it may now take me at least 1 month more or less to publish a chapter...anyway that is all...but damn I have so many redundancy in this author's message.

Damn it

-Author who is now gradually improving his self
================================

??'s POV, a school somewhere in Japan, for all I know...I don't really know where this is, despite being the narrator

By the time Jack's party arrives in Vikstat City...

Black clouds swirl above the sky within a certain school in Japan. It was within Sakuragichou, and it was looming with a dreary atmosphere.

[Hmmm?] (??) A boy with a languid face is seen peeking at one of the classroom windows. His expressionless face coupled with his black hair...made him look so eerie.

[Oi~ Akuta-kun, are you paying attention to my class?] (??) With a soft smack of a rolled textbook, the english teacher who was currently teaching is seen having a slightly annoyed smile on her lips.

[....sorry, I spaced out] (Ryujin) Akuta Ryujin, a 16 year old high school student...He fixes his pose and changes his hair fixture...thus his bangs which covered his eyes now exposed a pair of black dull eyes.

[Hey...are you okay?] (??) A girl, worried, suddenly reaches on his back. It was his classmate behind his seat.

[Yeah, I am just sleepy...I didn't sleep yesterday. Anyway Miwa-chan is still annoying as always...ouch- ] (Ryujin) A sigh escaped from his mouth as he leaned on his chair.

[Ryujin no Baka...I'll always take care of such a person when he's always like that] (Miwa) Himari Miwa, she is a girl with a strong sister-like personality that stems due to being the oldest child of her family.

Ryujin's nature as a teenager, who's an otaku, is quite common for everybody in a sense that they are a fan of anime and light novels. His classmates knew about this. He just doesn't show it openly.

How do I say this....as a narrator it should be fine...I guess? But reality is a b*tch, hence your expectation would be that he is oppressed?

Apparently no. So be disappointed at least

[Hey, wanna get some action at the arcade? It's been months since we last played one] (??) A 4 eyed (glasses) ikemen approaches the desk of the languid boy, seemingly excited, which was the opposite of the person in question.

[Hm? Sure, I want to play t*k*n again] (Ryujin Though he was annoyed by the sudden presence of an overwhelming ikemen, since the ikemen in question is his friend, he decided to go along.