Chapter 10

The denizens of the 6th floor were consisted of undead, some weird looking mugger and some kind of giant ugly ass fly called Beelzebub Fly.

*Bang!Bang!Bang!*

Still, i am smoothly traversing the 6th floor since i recently got accustomed of the feeling of grappling like spider man, and double jumping around using the belt thrusters.

[A sword! Lucky!] opening a treasure chest got me a steel sword, it still had some good durability and design on it. I then store it.

The frequency of treasures found at the 6th floor was greater compared to the lower floors. It probably has an increase of 30% or so. The monsters also noticeably got stronger.

The skeletons were alert as they would detect the slight vibrations from the floor with the surface of their bones, upon death they would explode in a cluster of bones which needs caution, but i already found a solution for this. Just throw its body at the distance then shoot it with my smart pistol.

*Bang!*

The skeleton would drop ice attribute icy blue colored monster core, which should sell at a hefty price. They also occasionally drop some corpse dust that you can use to grab agro from nearby skeletons, only skeletons are being targeted with this.

The other monster was the Beelzebub fly, it was a scary looking monster fly that splits upon being damaged by bladed weapons, of course i was the one to confirmed this using a sword i found back at the lower floors. No matter how you cut it, it would reproduce its identical self upon hit. They easily die from fire magic tho~. Their drops is a null attribute clear monster core. They also drop a vial of stinky liquid that repels monsters upon removal of the cork.

Next is a monster called Floor Guardian, strange, it does not protect the entirety of the 6th floor but instead it protects a specific treasure, like the two in front of me. They are guarding a good looking chest which should contain something good inside. Blunt damage is best dealt at this guys from the fact that they resemble earth golems. So i blasted the two using frag grenades.

*Boom!*
*Boom!*

What's left are their stony remains. Yep, they really do not drop something other than their stony remains. Quickly opening the chest, what greeted me were a pair of black boots, upon appraisal this was what it showed...

Black boots of Speed increase

I need not to delve further since the name itself was easy to understand as to how and what the effect will be upon wearing this boot to me. Quickly equipping it...yeah...it felt quite comfortable, i also feel that my agility increased after wearing the boots.

[This sure is a lucky find..] happily skip hopping throughout the 6th floors while slaying monsters, i made my way to the 7th floor and continued the onslaught until i arrived at the 9th floor. I leveled up nicely as well

_______________________________________________________________________________

Status

Name: Jack Cooper

Age:15

Race: Human

Level:80

Job:[Pilot] Adventurer

Job classes:-----

Hp:1700/1700

Mp:1800/1800

Str:180

Endr:130

Agi:130(+30%)