Chapter 55

Jack here!!!

Ohh!!! Red heads are here!!! I mean when it comes to red heads...weren't the Scottish people red heads?

I bet not all, but who cares! Red colored hair is but a great characteristic that is rarely found on other people...

Well...except the fact that almost all of the people here in Runoa Empire are red heads...is but a different matter
==========================
[Ready the anchor! We'll be docking in a few hours!] (Calypso) I can already see the coast, no...it was the port area ahead which was quite marvelous.

Usually what can be seen in a port are ships in bay, and...something feels off...something...I am forgetting something....but what was it?

Lushea beside me yanked my hand.

[Your status....] (Lushea)

[..........] It seems I have yet to check it after some time.

Erm...how do I do a status check again?
=========================
[Drop the anchors lads!] (Calypso)

*Taka taka taka taka*
*Splash—!*

The ship arrived at the port and...the port here is wide.

[Jack-san...] (Lushea)

[Is he alright?] (Cascadia)

[I do not know since he have been silent for a few hours] (Lushea) The two were near me...I was on the deck...and it seems that I accidentally developed my sickness for swaying in the sea.

[*Bleaarghh!!!!*] My sparkles couldn't be held, moreover my head has been aching after I appraised my status.

Something was wrong, very wrong with it

{Status Error}
{Status Unreadable due to an error}
{Expected day to be able to see status again...5 days}

5 f•cking days!!!! I need to wait for 5 f•cking days just to see my status!!

{....}
{Status is updating}

?? Updating?

{Time remaining: 119:58:45}

Well...I am patient so that should be fine. But I am more interested in what this update brings.

[Oh you're back to normal. How are you?] (Lushea)

[Fine, thank-you-] I slowly stood up from the spot where I am at. The voice that talked inside my head made me dizzy for a moment. So Lushea's follow up was helpful.

For now I should focus on our coming here. Their port town looks good.

Btw when I said we have arrived at the Empire of Runoa, I meant at one of its port towns. The Town of Anchorage...that sounds so heavy to me.

Well...talk about arrival, I used the telescope lent by Mr. Dante to see the port ahead....damn....there are so many people there including women with frilled clothing. I might as well get ready for potential combat scenarios in the town ahead of time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know what I mean.

[Mr. Dante...presumably...are those frilly clothes girls...]

[Prostitutes? Ah no, this place does not have that. Those are the gypsy dancers] (Dante) Oh that was a bit disappointing, but the author got to keep the R-15 rating for this story so that won't possibly happen for now.

Anyway, the real danger here is that I cannot see my status nor Shea can. This is hard, I can't check whether I am truly injured or perhaps the hunger and thirst bars will be left uncheck, so this only means that I will have to make use of my instincts as a person.