Chapter 45

Onette here....??

I found an amazing journal written by a person whom we have recently met, he's a good guy and also had an amazing companion. Fairy-chan is someone I like...she loves to eat same as me. She also wrote on a page her food adventurers here in Miruzo City...

Automatas are not required to eat, but since I had the will to do so...I did made myself to eat delicious food. And coincidentally we both have the same goal in life~!

{Food Comrade Acquired}
=========================

Today is quite chilly...it seems that the start of winter has finally appeared. It's already a week after the fateful encounter with the automata trio and they have already left to Laguna City to report at their "mother"

[Nnnnn~~~] (Lushea) It didn't affect her whatsoever...anyway the two of them, Onette and Shea became best of friends

The time is still 5:35 am and the outside is still quite dim, but the rays of the sun has already penetrated the sky. I can already spot some birds flying out in the open.

I got out of the bed and wear my usual clothes but I wore a white t-shirt for the top and leather pants for the bottom. My usual black boots of Titan is still good as ever.

[Good morning Runelle, Ms. Marika~] I descended to the first floor and saw the inn starting to get prepared for the day.

[Muuu~ to think I only got "Ms. Marika" as a greeting—] (Marika) An air of being a Yandere somehow was wrapping around her. It gives me chills.

[Oh please do not sulk like that, it does not suit you age at all...bufuo!!!] A upper cut punch to the gut was what I got...damn...even though that did not hurt the force of that made me float in the air for a second before landing straight to the wooden floor face first.

[DID I NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT IT BEFORE NOT TO MENTION ANYTHING RELATED TO AGE? Huh?!] (Marika)

[Yes I will keep that in mind, sorry] I was assisted by Runelle to stand up.

[Ahaha Jack-san should be more sensitive when it comes to a woman's sensitive issue] (Runelle)

[I will keep that in mind]

[Anyway, Jack-san can you hand this morning news paper at the owner of the bath house?] (Runelle)

I am going to the bath house of course to bathe my body and to clean myself from the night sweat and from the grease and dirt. Carrying a roll of newsprint at my hand, I have arrived at the said place. Though I have actually heard if it from Ms. Marika that the bath house is actually getting more customers than ever

[Good morning, you're quite early to be here, want me to rub you one?] (??) The owner, the trap, greeted me as he combs his hair with his hand....I almost got into a new fetish there for a sec, but I screamed at my mind "It's a trap!"...This girlish looking boy after all is one. This trap just made an annoy jerking gesture with his hand.

[ah no, never from you, anyway I'll be going to the bath but first ...here] I hand him the morning newspaper which was given to me by Runelle.

[Mou~ what a kill joy na~] (??)Shut up trap.

I then went to the bath...

First and foremost i need to cleanse my body of grime and dirt first. So i went to the shower area and started the business there.