Chapter 87

Author here!

I got an editor, bow ~

We decided that the publishing days shall be on Monday and Friday, that is if i have excess chapters ready to be published after drafting. Though if that is not the case, it is still the usual once a week...or if I feel like it.

Honestly having an editor helps me a lot, and this saves me the time as well.

Also, no homo editor-san

.....

(The editor is forcing me to write chapters, please help. I'm being held hostage at [REDACTED].)
==============================

The drop ship is now on autopilot cruising mode and is traveling at 600 km/h to the North.

Since the visibility is getting lower, making it harder for us to see, I decided that the ship shall now enter the above the clouds atmosphere at 4 km up in the sky. And since we're near the polar arctic region...the sunset and sunrise here are a bit skewed.

Though it is currently day at this point, the snow storm isn't allowing any light to reach the land.

[Jack! Stop the vehicle for a bit!] (Cascadia)

[Eh?! Put the dropship in VTOL mode]

[(╹◡╹)b] (Pilot MRVN)

Cascadia stood up from her seat and proceeded to peek at the nearest window and looked at the ground below.

[Did something happen?] I was worried why she told us to stop mid flight.

[No...we are lucky, underneath this ice sheet is a mermaid temple] (Cascadia) Say what? So that is the strange underwater structure pinned in the MAP huh?

[How do we even go there anyway? The ice is thick and the water is cold] (Rynia) she's right, also as if I'd allow her to swim in that freezing temperature.

There's no other way, Cascadia tried to use ice magic to break the thick ice...but it was no use.

[This is ice magic as well, it is far more powerful that the one I have] (Cascadia)

[Oh boy...your kingdom sure brought quite the disaster huh] I looked at our guide.

[....sorry] (??)

[Right, we haven't heard your name, little girl. I am Rynia] (Rynia)

[Lushea! Call me Shea~] (Lushea)

[Cascadia] (Cascadia)

[I am Ciel] (Ciel)

[I am—]

[Sommia] (Sommia) I got cut off?!!!

[Heeh~ it sure is a northern-like name] (Cascadia) Now that both of them got near each other...this Sommia girl is actually taller than Cascadia by a few centimeters......

I looked at Cascadia and she averted her eyes....bingo, it seems this mermaid gal has a thing for height complex. Knowing that a girl younger than her is taller even for a tiny bit......she seems to be like...

[when you pointed out that there's a temple in the water below this ice....are we going to check it?]

[No that is impossible, this ice we're standing on won't break, even with the sheer weight of that thing] (Cascadia) She pointed at the drop ship. True, the goblin drop ship should weigh about 5 times that of a bus...yet the ice did not even creak under that weight.

[Ah!!!]

[????] (????)

I remember it! I should have that in my inventory, the underwater submersible drone.