Chapter 76

[Yaaahhhh!!!!!!]

*Pog!*
*Bammmm!*

A golem got blasted by the AAGL, however another golem got into the zone one after another.

{Unit Leader, these golems have been reinforced. Small-arms fire is incapable of damaging them} (Stalker ??)

This is bad!

{This is unit leader! I need fire support down here!!!}

{{ROGER THAT!!!} The units I have deployed around the perimeter all left their locations and were now quickly approaching my location.

How...how do we even defeat these golems?! The Tyrant luckily is still stuck due to its size within the hall.

But just what is the weakness of these guys except the anti-titan weapons I have? The answer...well...he is about to come down on a sec.

*Baaammm!*

A metallic hand grabbed a nearby golem and crushes it with its grip strength. The blue familiar glow of its glowing orb eyes have brought reassurance in my part.

[Pilot, cavalry is here] (Ronin) Pfffttt!!! Where did he got that reference?!!!!! I'll ask Ellie later.

[Hey! Bring me in quickly! We need to disable five of those guys or else we'll be on heaven minutes later!!!]

[But I am an AI, how could I go to heaven?] (Ronin)

[Shut it! At least do what I just told you!!!!] He's learning so many things from the girls!!!!!!

Ronin's free left hand then tossed me into its opened cockpit. I then got hold of the controls as soon as the familiar feeling of being inside a huge ass robot fighting another huge ass golem...is somehow exhilaratingly exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Leeeeroooyyyyy!!!!! Jenkins!!!!!] The broadsword of Ronin smashed through the leagues of golems plaguing the basement.

The Stalkers have formed teams to deal with each in their own ways, on the other hand the Spectres are the one helping me within going forward. Some have done a rodeo behind Ronin's back as they hitchhike to get a better view up here.

Albeit the basement was dark, the red and blue glow of the units fighting here and there illuminated the basement completely...making this quite a picturesque scene. However, the Tyrants present at this basement are not going to leave me seeing this scenic scene.

[RRROOOYYY!!!] (??) The closest Tyrant swung its huge rocky arm towards Ronin, but Ronin parried it and countered with a slash against the arm as it passed by us.

[Let us cut the arms off!!! Use ordnance!!!]

Blue sparks traverse from Ronin's core and batteries charging the huge broadsword to do something amazing.

Swinging the broadsword in a diagonal but nearly vertical slash, the familiar attack of paralyzing and disabling enemies filled my view.

It was the iconic Arc Slash.

[Aaaarghhhhh!!!!!!] Although the hit was done, we were also got caught with some of the ranged attack of the Tyrants.

[Use Tactical ability at your discretion!!!]

[Roger that] (Ronin) Striding towards the left, we narrowly dodged an incoming rock missile.

Ronin's tactical ability then got activated, causing us to go in a PHASED mode. Black and white filled the view within me and Ronin's, and we can see red and blue glows within this temporary dimension.

With this as a chance, Ronin's PHASE come to an end, however we used this as an opportunity to do a major damage at a Tyrant's weak spot. The core of it got exposed and the Spectres did the finisher move as they blasted it with a concentration of Rockets fired from Anti-titan weapons.