Chapter 11

My expectations were completely devoid just now, my worries about ghosts, phantoms and razes are quite off as the enemies that have popped out here at the 12th floor are....

[They're robots....] specifically they are golems...with flamethrowers. Dealing with them would require stealth and surprise attacks. That is why i am currently on CLOAK right now.

Deploying a holo-pilot decoy, the said flamethrower golem suddenly detects it and....spews flame from its flame thrower. As i was observing the battle style, it seems their flame throwers are one time use only since the intensity of the flame earlier was strong, after some 5 seconds the fire died down, trying to deploy a holo-pilot again, the golem only tackles at it and punched the decoy to death.

[That is amusing, from ranged to close combat fighting... that sure is like a grunt or a reaper from the game] grunts are usually dummy players, aka bots with little to know how much hp those guys have. Reapers however are something to not take lightly, those can hurt a titan's chassis depending on the frequency and location of their plasma attacks.

Most of the time from the game, I would deploy a tick on those and detonate it nicely. *sigh* how i miss using my Xbox controller back then.

But...I cannot contain the excitement in my heart as i can now fight a robot looking opponent.....gripping the L-Star, i had it attached with a holo-sight for improved accuracy for some good design since i had no way of customizing its painted appearance.

Undoing Cloak, i unleashed a hell of bullets at the Flamethrower golem and subdued it, leaving me behind a red colored flame attribute monster core. Sweet.

I appraised the core and it seems that if imbued on a weapon, it will deal a burning or a flame imbued attack depending on the type of weapon used. If this was to be put on the L-Star, it would be completely useless since the L-Star is an energy based LMG....so it is pointlessly, so i stored it for now...it will probably have its use in the future.

For an hour, i was exploring the entirety of the 12th floor and obtained various treasures, some monster cores, and some few useful items that will probably help me sooner or later.

I also had the PD-1–5 scout the entirety of the 12th floor to check for any missed treasure chest or hidden rooms. In which was found to be none, so i had them return to me and got stored afterwards.

This only means that i need to proceed to the next floor. So i had the tick go to the East to see if the stairs are exactly there...yep there it is, it still followed the same pattern if being found. I wonder, shouldn't stairs something that must be searched thoroughly, i felt like whoever made this dungeon gut lazy so he/she set the staircase to be found in a clockwise manner, but it is surely convenient for me.

Moving aside, i already have a guess as to what kind sub-boss i am going to face on the 15th floor. It is probably still be some sort of robot or golem.

[I should change my weapon] taking out the R-6P Soft ball AAGL, i replaced the L-Star with it. It was a splendidly designed grenade launcher that shoots small explosive anti-armor projectiles that can damage anything within a 1 meter radius.

[It is nice...] attaching any sights would be useless for this since the projectiles would do a parabolic path upon being fired.

*Booom! *Booom!*

The explosive level for this is similar to that of a fragmentation grenade, but it is a contact type explosive that only explodes upon being hit by a hard surface, hence it is useful against these golems since they look metallic enough to be considered hard.