Rest

Author here

...fortunately or unfortunately, I damages my wrist.

But!!!!!!

Not from wanking okay!!!!!!!!!!???

I broke it due to the biking incident a day ago, still hurts like heck. Hence I shall slow down my frequency of chapter publishing for better or for worse.

But hey, new characters and a new set of chaotic plot for the protagonist to get into is now set as well.

Also here is the thing, I am going to create a short chapter later on about the characters within the story so far, I shall also sort the categories they are into to avoid confusion.
======
Author here...again

I got into trouble with college though....

I was not able to admit myself to one, due to my mistake that is.

That means I shall be focusing more time with my hobbies and that also goes for this story. Also you should noticed that the other story I published that has almost the same name as this one has been unpublished.

Te reason for that is simple, I have found that I should focus on one story instead of two so that I could edit some grammatical errors as well as some minor ones.

Don't get me wrong, as if I'd just leave the other story hanging just like that. The final plan I have put down to allow the other story to sink in with this is to put the same plot at the next chapters.

So....that is all.

Please take care of me, and I hope you like the story so far. Comment down praises and criticisms though (highly recommended), I shall be reading them since reading your comments bring joy to me.

-NEET Author