Chapter 6

Dungeons...

What exactly is a dungeon?

Well... dungeons are basically a place of dreams .....no i was joking

In reality(here)they are naturally erected structures that attract people and monsters under the bait called treasures. It is humongous, and i mean "really" humongous.

Also, if an individual dies inside the dungeon, their corpse will be absorbed by the dungeon. Hence, dungeons are alive since it eats. Any items a dead adventurer has left becomes an item/treasure that will be put on naturally generated random treasure chests. Like some sort of waste removal since dungeons don't absorb items hence treasures are basically poop for them....dungeon poop.

Hence if you got a treasure, that would mean it came from a dead individual(that would be dungeon poop)....and it's pretty much scary to think that some items are even cursed. But, fret not, for i have a resistance skill that does not allow any foreign effect to affect my body. Though I won't be a daredevil to have a thought of touching those for a second.

The main problem here is that...the tower dungeon of Veriton...is also a rogue dungeon hence i should brace the change of biome after every 5th floor.

Since it was newly erected, many people are gathering at the entrance and vicinity of the said dungeon, some are by parties and are currently recruiting members who will join their group. On one side of the entrance were overly fashioned people, they looked very weird due to their gaudy clothes designed intricately with gold and silver....isn't that heavy?

Since i am afraid of betrayal, let's not join any at the moment. Specifically those weirdos....

As i make my way to the entrance, guards asked me to show my guild card, and as i showed that to them they then let me enter. This method is to check the strength level of individuals, common townsfolk, city folk and villagers are not allowed to enter for safety reasons.

[.......wow.....] mesmerized.........the first biome was a forest.

The first floor floor's was really wide, indicating that the next floor was the same as well. When i talked about it being a forest, it was a dense rain forest with 10 meter tall trees.....and most of all.

*boing!*

A blue colored ball of gel hopped towards me, it was a slime.

[Oryaaahhh!!!!]

Using my fists, i punched it with all my might....it died and dropped a light blue monster core.

[So slimes are this weak, to die with just one punch....] picking up the drop, i then continued my search for slimes and whatever the monsters that are present on this 1st floor.

Since there are many people present, I won't use my guns for the job. I don't want to garner unnecessary attention and annoying people.

Hence all my abilities will not be used unless it is emergency or if i reach further floors. The main reason for this was...i saw some people wearing gaudy clothes and were forcefully inviting people to their party. Probably nobles since even their words have pride tinged on it.

Continuing my hunt, i made my way to a river....a river is inside the dungeon....... that sure is amazing—

There were goblin archers i spot at the distance, i then activate cloak and closes to the goblins, one by one twisting their necks violently.