Chapter 77

[What the heck!!!!???] (??)
[Woah woah woah!!!!] (??)

Ahead of the location of the raiding team, as they were on their way towards the Imperial Palace....multi mansions and establishments collapsed under the cause of something strange.

[What the?!!!] (??) The ground they are also trotting in also started to collapse.

The brick paved road have been destroyed as the earth beneath it got blasted out by a blue beam. The raiding team saw it...and they were shocked.

Fortunately it stopped around their area, by which concludes that there were many casualties...probably.
==============================
At the same time....

[You felt that?](Rynia)
[Huh? Was that an...earthquake? That is the second one this time] (Minerveta)

The girls were currently with the 3rd princess as they were invited for tea.

[Jack......] (Lushea) the oink headed fairy's head shot up as she gazed at the location where she last felt Jack was in.

Cascadia did the same, however a spear of ice was at her hand as she rushed towards the window and saw...the devastation that occurred within the capital.

[Guys...you may want to see this—] (Cascadia)

The people within the room then peeked within the window and saw buildings collapsing within their view.

[Oh god] (Rynia) The capital was under chaos. That is what they saw, and what the people of this city have experienced

Meanwhile....

[Order all civilians and all people to evacuate outside the walls!!!] (Yullia)

[Ha! We shall heed your order!!] (????)

She who saw it with her eyes cannot stay silent with this matter.

She was familiar with the beam of light she saw within the collapsing of the establishments. There is no doubt she think, she saw it again.

The same beam which ceased the life of her husband, her beloved.

Clutching her fist till her palm bleeds, she stood up and draw the huge sword stuck within the throne.

Like a goddess of war she descended, her blade of silver which exuded a blue aura wraps her body. Her red flowing hair was like a flame, enveloping the aura of the sword making it a surreal scene. However the person herself, the empress, was not happy, she was mad.

[So it has come to destroy my people...I shall be the one to end it then!] (Yullia) Smashing the window of the hall, she jumps at the ground which was 4 stories high and the. Rushed towards the origin of the beam without a care to the world.

That is.....what she is.

Yullia, original name Morikame Hanabi, a name that was hidden within history. She was a summoned hero from another world, but that is a story for another time.
==============================
Within the debris at the basement. There were no signs of life there but only destruction to be seen. After all the variant of the Tyrant that shoot that beam was the superior one. It was known as the Omega Tyrant, a rare monster transformation in this case which occurred within the evolution of the original Tyrant form.

It was known within the history as the main reason of the fall of the ancient civilization. It was not a golem, but a rare monster known for firing a beam as wide as 100 meters that can reach over a kilometer in length. The power? It was immeasurable as it cannot be appraised due to the Tyrants trait of always sucking out magic nearby.

Within the vicinity, only that thing was left standing.

It's size grew thrice of that of the Tyrant, hence......all of the people within the capital saw its intimidating appearance and size.

{Unit Leader, I repeat Unit leader, do you copy over?} (Stalker ??)

There was no reply within the call of the units that have successfully evacuated the site. It was dead silent there even though the sound of stones and wood to break and to fall was deafening.

However....

*Baaamm!*

A metallic hand clears away a large piece of flooring. It was Ronin...but badly damaged.

[Pilot, do you read me?] (Ronin) Jack was inside it. However even though he called for him...no reply was given.

[Pilot resuscitations measures shall be commenced. Injecting STIM to multiple parts of the body...successful. Reading Pilot's vitals...successful. Pilot's vitals are in critical condition] (Ronin) When he opened his cockpit, the bloody form of Jack was there. He was still breathing as his chest was moving up and down...although slowly.

[...H...ey. Did we survived it? *Cough!* uh...the STIM] A strange feeling assaulted Jack. It was both painful and relieving. Seeing many mechanical injections stuck at his arms, legs, and at his neck...he was in awe and shock.

Ronin took him out and placed him under the shade of a remaining pillar.

Jack saw at how badly damaged his partner for this mission was.

Ronin's left arm was gone and was smoking, the upper part of the chassis was damaged, the camera lenses which gives the pilot a better view was also gone. Ronin was like a children's toy being ran over by a military tank.

However his AI is still functioning.

[I'll call you off for now partner]

[Take care pilot] (Ronin) And what was left is Jack who was leaning at the pillar.

[Aha...it was really a good thing to secure the Ark first. Or else......things would have been much more worse this time] (Jack) He looked at the image of the Omega Tyrant ahead as it smashes a part of the wall escaping from the Capital.

{All of the units! This is Unit Leader speaking! Tend to the individuals that are stuck within the collased building ahead! I don't care if you expose yourselves! But save all of the people you understand!}

{{COPY}}

{Captain of  Light support class ship "Honor"! This is Unit Leader speaking, I want to have a real time track on that huge thing! Give me visual!}

{Aye} ()

On his semi-destroyed helmet, he saw at how large the scale of the damage was.

{Retrieved over 400 people over, what do we do with them?} (????)

{Put them to a safe place, preferably the Imperial palace}

{Roger that} (????)

[Sh*t...we won the war, but not the battle. Who would have thought that that thing was a superior class] (Jack) He was not to blame for this was a separate matter.

Then...came a lady in silver armor with red hair.

[Huh? Empress? Wait wait!!!! Don't drag me in the stomach!!!!!] (Jack) without any word, she hopped from the ground to the roof while holding the helpless Jack on her free arm.