Chapter 62

Heya! Author here!

I'll just tell this to you guys as early as possible. Next week and for the next month is the start of the "hell period" in my school, what I meant were projects, thesis, and many more that will going to be conducted in one way or another.

But chill. For this author shall still publish chapters albeit delayed.

Hoping for your kind consideration.
-Author
=========================
Anne here

Mother created me first amongst my sisters so I am basically the eldest. I just don't understand why human males like females with huge front racks. I just don't get them at all...
=========================
I really don't get this feeling of being an outcast during an all-girls-meeting.

[So I'm a girl now?]

[Eh? No. Jack is fine right?] (Minerveta)

[What's with this feeling of defeat]

I along with the group earlier is currently inside Ellie's suite. Damn it is spacious here. I can fit like 20 adult elephants at this room.

[So...Jack would you mind introducing these girls to me?] (Minerveta) For a sec I thought I saw an angel with a shotgun behind her as she said those words with pressure coming out from a 12 year old girl.

[The mermaid girl with orange hair is my familiar, Cascadia. I met her during the sea trip in your father's ship on a certain occasion. On her right is Rynia, an adventurer who's a part time mercenary I met a week ago and decided to join this group] I unconsciously straightened my back as if I was facing my boss back then at my workplace.

[Hmmm....fine.] (Minerveta) Phew~I survived thank god for that.

[Anyway what brings you here?]

[Meh—Mom just wants me to watch for dad. I didn't told you about this before but I have 10 step siblings and all are dad's fault] (Minerveta) Damn...so Mister Dante is a chad...thee great harem king in the form of a muscled middle aged merchant man...

[Heeeee— so the missus is putting surveillance for her husband huh...that is scary in my opinion. But hey there is more reason for your presence here...right?] When i said that last sentence, she froze up for a bit...and...

[You see...I am going to visit a friend's place. She's been a great help in disposing those of that Black Vipers Organization. I wonder how she's doing now?] (Minerveta) Ellie's friend? She's? I guess it must be a matured woman then....

[Friend huh...to think the shy you would have one]

[Oh shuttup! I have some too back at Laguna City...and that fairy too] (Minerveta)

[Ehehehehehe—So you think of Shea as a friend?] (Lushea) All of a sudden, a pink headed fairy popped out of my cloak and peered over outside.

[...yes] (Minerveta)

[O...O....Uwahhh!!!!!!! Shea's got a new friend!!!!] (Lushea) And she flew around in circles...I guess fairies do have simple happiness. The things she liked that I have put on a memo is now added starting with the food, Cascadia, and Minerveta/Ellie....and me.

Anyway the girls talked by themselves and I was outcastes during that process...the me who was sitting at the corner was suddenly serves with a cup of hot jasmine tea.

[Drink some, this would make you feel better] (Anne)

[.......] Hee—Now I understand it. Anne was made by Ellie to have a "kuudere" side...more like she's one.

I thanked her and slowly drank the content as I tried to remember something important.

[Right...the status <<SELF:STATUS>>] Good thing my good ol' brain still remembers it. 2 days have passed after the update is finished, so it should be fine to open it right now.