Chapter 64

Author here

For now I am going to upload 2/3 chapters per month....if possible.

As always if there are corrections, author is always welcome in getting suggestions, criticisms, and just plain but commending comments.

As always stay safe inside...I didn't mean something perverted with that( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
=========================
I remembered the dragon meat at my INVENTORY just now...since Shea knew of it already...how should I dispose of these anyway?

Contrary to what I am thinking right now....I was on a seiza sitting position and my thighs and feet hurt.

[Why do I still have to do this?] I asked the culprit who was seating at the chair in front if me while giving me cold looks.

[You just left earlier without telling what was the purpose] (Minerveta)

[Come on...do I really need to tell that to you guys?] I sighed in defeat, I mean if I were to escape...ah.

[Oi wait!!!!] (Minerveta) I just PHASE SHIFTed right now and escaped the clutches of the evil and wicked little girl's clutches...well she's not evil but that is not the point! I just want thy ass to rest after the inspection of the new items that I acquired.

I still haven't also inspected the 3 new titans, which were the Atlas, Ogre, and Stryder...the three original ones that were from the "1" game.

Lately I have been feeling quite unwell with this pressure, so the best option is to escape and get a vacation away from the girls. Girls are temporary but my hobbies are eternal.

And so...I successfully got away.
==========================
Now back to the topic, I used the drop ship to transport me to some deserted island about 440 km away from Runoa Empire's land and territory.

The lift was quite smooth as our cruising speed reached about 800 kmh making the travel to be about 30 minutes more or less. The view of the island then got seen far ahead.

[Land at the beach side]

[( ・∇・)>] (MRVN 51) It saluted to me as a smiley face surfaces at the screen.

The sand blasted away as the hot exhaust jet of the aircraft jetted on the ground as MRVN 51 set the vehicle into VTOL mode to slowly descends the sandy beach's surface.

[Guess this place would seem like a pretty good place to build my own base] Somehow I remembered that Remnant Army or the what was that called again, maybe I should build a Spectre manufacturing facility along with the repair center for the Titans and for the Reapers.

I should also bring that support class spacecraft to land somewhere here to become a temporary base for some time. And so my plan unfolded right in my eyes as the place is slowly being brought to reality.
==========================
After 2 days...

*Shaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!*

Honor landed successfully at the island and was 1/10th the size of it. Good thing there was a plain area where landing was possible for this large spacecraft. The other thing to do right now is to explore the island, and so an exploration team is being created made up of all the units I have.

Consisted of 2 MRVNs, 3 BRD-01 Spectres, 4 Stalkers, and 1 Reaper. A survey team is formed.

As for the aerial survey, with 3 CROW drop ships as the surveying aircraft and 5 onboard MRVNs each will be the one responsible for that. Even if I have the MAP and its other functions, something I have not seen is something I cannot prove to be harmless or the other.

For now I am inside the spacecraft and was looking at the available Titan armaments being sorted at the workshop area while eating some Gargantuar Steak.

I can see the XOBTR chain gun being chained at the sides and was under maintenance. Seems like some Titan weapons from the first game have been put here. I can also see some parts of the Titans like the arms, chassis, some frames, the cores, and countless batteries being arranged orderly in their designated areas for later use.

There is also an armory here that contained some prototypes of weapons that were not added to the game. Example is the rail gun that can be carried by a person. Another thing is an Anti-material rifle that is chambered with the same material of the rail gun...and many more.

[This is a lot] I gaze at these figures as I work in maintaining contacts with the surveying teams I have sent to scout the perimeter of the island.

{No hostile individuals here over}

Is what I was hearing the whole time as I look at the MAP and monitors all situation.

Seems like this place is the perfect spot for a base.

[Now then...I should go back at the hotel. These guys should be fine here] Being sent by an MRVN as it piloted a drop ship is just too surreal...yet it actually occurred. The cruising speed is lower than before, but I do not need to rush. I have all the time to go back at the hotel where the girls are at.
=========================
[And so that is what happened] Sitting on the floor was me...and facing me while sitting on the bed were the girls. All of them were sleepy since it was already evening when I arrived. Btw it was already almost sunset when I decided to go back.

[Sure I'll take that, anyway i have sent a letter to a certain friend. We'll be going somewhere tomorrow...and I want you to also go with us.....] (Minerveta) And thus...it seems that it will be days before I can come back to the newly made base.
=========================

At the empress's chamber

[Your majesty!!!! Our magic craftsman is back!!!] (??) A woman in maid clothing dashed and blasted the doors of the empress's chamber.

[Marah! Stop that! It freaked me out! So she's back...should I visit her?] (Yullia) her long flowing red hair moved as the wind brushes past her room.

[She sent a letter that she'll be the one to visit, also she is with her companions. Should we go get them with a carriage?] (Marah)

[I see...to see that child again...I wonder why I feel happy but I am happy to see an old friend] (Yullia)

On her desk was a portrait of a girl with short height, it was girl that was on a twin tail hairstyle and had a smile plastered at her face. It was Minerveta on her 8th birthday.

[Welcome back...Myne-chan] (Yullia) And her words drifted as the maid gets out of the room and tells the servants what to do tomorrow.