Chapter 85

............it seems the situation with the north has reached Runoa Empire's territory.

I mean looking outside at the window...it is already snowing.

If I make a poem out of this...it would be not good.

[The arrival of the cold winter weather brings joy in a school day....and after that...I don't have anything to add anymore] Sh*t...I know that I suck at making a poem, but heck I still tried it.

[So cold~] (Lushea) A buldge was within my chest area, and the one who came out from the blanket is no other than her.

[Does your wings freeze in this weather?] She disabled her wings from showing right now.

[Yes...and they may also break. Fairy wings take months to regrow you know?~ So I'll be staying indoors this time...to the bed I go!!!!] (Lushea) She dived under the blanket and lay down on the soft pillow.

I see...I guess I really need to act now or else this shall be the same situation as the movie "The day after tomorrow".

[This early?! What is happening?] (??) The servants within the palace were scrambling as they took out their winter uniforms to work. I can hear their voices echoed at the halls of the palace as if panicking.

It seems this is quite troubling. Looking at the snow that is falling, I also saw the situation at the Capital...

[I should find Ellie right now]
==============================
Jack here

I remembered my experience during winter when it snowed violently some time ago. The glasswares at the house shattered due to the lowering of the temperature.

In compared here...

Snow is quite early to fall this year as they say, however it is scary to think that the people who got affected by the battle between the omega tyrant and us still has not erected their houses to take shelter. People are not glassware though

Probably....I need to find a way to end this in my own hands or whatever
==============================
[Master!] (Ciel) She was running towards me as I turned into a corner. After a few times of reprimanding her not to call me as master...she still did it in the end.

[Ciel! Have you seen Ellie?]

[Mother? She's at the royal archives with the Empress searching for any records about this situation] (Ciel)

[Okay! Can you hand this to the soldiers and to all of the servants here? These are pocket warmers and this may help] I opened the inventory and gave her 10 boxes of pocket warmers.

[Okay!] (Ciel)

[Ah! Wait! Also give these to the people outside!] I added about 100 boxes more.

There were other automatas following her so they also took the boxes and went outside.

Seriously this is not something that the hero can do anymore. If we would wait for a month to summon them, it would be late by then.

[Ellie!] I didn't knocked anymore as I stormed directly into the royal archives were both Ellie and the Empress, Yullia, are having a discussion.

[Jack?! You saw the weather outside?] (Minerveta) At the royal archives were Ellie and Empress Yullia racking their brains while reading countless books and records.

[This is not something we can wait for the hero to deal]

[We know, also a messenger arrived earlier stating that the princess and her knights who went there halted their exploration as the snow storm worsened ] (Minerveta)