Chapter 83

Author here

Since my wrist healed for a bit, I'll leave a random joke here.

I love animals you know...hence for 5 days I refrained myself from spanking the 🐒......

...

Wait...this is too inappropriate as a chapter filler...(posts it anyway)
==============================
Jack here

I have now remembered why I played the game (TF1&2)...it was not just to cope with the death of my parents but it was because a certain "introvert??" friend recommended it to me.

I wonder how is he right now? Is he still an introvert? I hope not anymore
==============================
[Haaa!!!! What?] (??) A girl woke up and found herself within a wooden house.

*Firewood Crackle!*

Alerted by that sound, she gazed at the direction where it come from and saw 9 golem like beings just working. One of them is maintaining the firewood into the fireplace and the others were busy making a plan.

[Umm??] (??)

[??] (Stalker ??)

The one nearby at her made a staring contest...

[Individual now safe from hypothermia. Please rest] (Stalker ??)

[Um okay] (??) As helpless as she is, she followed the golem's words since it involves her life.

She looked around and saw that the place is a wooden house fitted with many heating elements such as a fireplace, a heating element that is a magic tool spreading at the walls of the house, and then some warming blankets...

She clutched into the blanket even further and felt the heat of her own body circulate within the blanket and back to her.

This a a magic tool made by Minerveta in hopes that it could help the people in the empire deal with winter at their homes.

Jack who saw this gave some at the units patrolling the forest at the north...luckily the blanket saved the life of the girl...

[Mother...father....please be okay] (??) Painful memories rose from the depth of her exhausted mind.

Staring outside at the window, she became worried for the people she left behind. She had a reason why she left their place and it seems to be quite a serious reason.
==============================
[Seiza!!!!!] (Yullia)

[Wait???!!! I haven't even said anything!!!!!]

As I was about to enter the empress's office...she actually had it in her, that is instinct ...she immediately ordered me to do the traditional Japanese way of sitting, which is a numbing hell for other people.

[I can feel that you're going to say something about other kingdom then?] (Yullia) Wow...on point. As expected of the Empress, she has that much intuition that I thought as excessive. As expected of a Runoan woman. That is for sure.

[....Yes, however I'll ask this first. Will the empire summon heroes in the future?]

[Ha? Yes of course. As said it is two months worth of preparation. Why did you ask?] (Yullia)

[I would like to ask if solving problems that involve the world such as the BVO and the weather situation at the north would be under the scope of their future activities]

[About the situation at the north...My eldest daughter is already at it. The crusaders knights under her are already traveling towards the cold northern lands] (Yullia)