Chapter 52

Jack here

Talking about the sea, since this is a fantasy based world...are mermaids existing here?

I mean mermaid folk and the like.

Well...I am hoping they would.
==========================

The trip is going very smoothly is what all I can tell. The sailors ang singing some r-18 song...talking about their experiences with women and the like.

Ermm...I'll just omit the details for that.

Lushea is nowhere here right now since she is sleeping at the top mast. She likes the wind pass her face as she sleeps.

As for the others...

[Umm...why is Captain Calypso not manning the wheel?] She was sitting on her foldable beach chair and was chilling under the sun, her parrot was also doing the same.

[Laddie? I'm just chillaxing since the trip will go smoothly based on the wind's strength. And mind to tell you, we're at the perfect waters where the current is directly flowing towards the Empire of Runoa] (Calypso)

[Squaak-!] (??)

Yes as she said, this ship is indeed on the right way. Runoa Empire's bay city is just 590 kilometers away...about another week of trip before we land. The distance is still very far from what I have imagined.

Yet the people of this ship is not even attending their duties in the ship.

[This is normal Jacky-boy. After all everyone needs to cool off from work sometimes...*burp—!* whadya lookin' at?! Aa!] (Danielo) he's dead drunk.

I distanced myself from the group since I may contract their laziness.

Right now I am at the bow side, probably the front of the ship in front of the deck. I am near the emblem of this ship which is a mermaid.....

[Why did I sail at the sea again?]
========================

Queen of the High Marten Monarchy
POV

For some reason....

[Why was I crowned as the queen again?] She cannot help but to wonder why was she throned nor to be someone in the image of a queen. The girl didn't fit the image for a queen, and she's not that charming nor womanly in nature...that is what she thinks but all of those were actually the opposite for the people prostrating in front of her.

[Come again? The war we engaged was called off and the soldiers retreated due to the presence of a peculiar golem? Haa? All of this just don't make sense. In the first place I dis not told you to wage war, but to seek diplomatic treaties!!!!!!] The queen suddenly punched the commander general's face who told her all of the events that had happened behind her back.

[And you guys....I'll be punishing you for the faults you have done...Haa~h...how do we fix this situation? Will it be possible if we just said sorry!!!!! Will it!!!??] She screamed furiously due to the serious blunder the misinterpretation of orders have ended up.

[Waaahhh!!!!!! I wish I will find a man that can help me in this!!!!] Her voice echoes at the very silent queen's throne room while the soldiers and commanders were silently praying at their minds.
=========================

Jack's POV

I am so dead right now..............ah, I messed up in short. The reason for that is because....