Chapter 17

[Moooooooo—!](??)

On a distance is a huge 3 meter tall, black and hairy cow like animal called black bison. Considering it has a huge frame, this guy was a male. The one i killed a while ago must be a female.

Most males are noticeable due to their size and length of their horns. Females have their nips shown on their abdomen...so it's easy to differentiate which is which.

[Those sure can skewer people...] it was really pointy, enough to be the same as the bulls from Spain. I mean their horns...not their nipz

Breath in and out, phew~ adjusting the scope's magnification.....alright! I am now on for the hunt!

Just to make sure that i will be safe after being spotted, i am currently making a huge tree as my camp....similar to what some players back at the game would do...

[This feels like camping....] climbing here via the usual parkour, thruster jump and grappling hook made...it made climbing easy.

Adjusting my body due to the change in terrain, i then placed the Kraber AP sniper rifle in front while deploying its bipod to support the weapon and to absorb some of the recoil shock i will feel later on. Was the bipod on the game? Strange, I didn't saw it.

3 rounds left in the mag, yep this will be hectic afterwards. So i took out 35 more mags full of 4 AP, 50 cal. bullets and placed them beside me.

The gun shot should be loud, so let us disperse it using magic!

["Air Lock*] i applied it to the muzzle to probably silence or muffle the sound...but how would it go?

*Fsha!*

What the heck was that?! That sounds so awkward....but at least the gun shot was muffled. The problem remaining was the flare after each gunshot. Mah, that won't matter anyway since Bisons have poor eyesight.

*Pachin!*

Putting another round on Kraber's chamber, the weapon was now lock n' loaded for another target to shoot at. Since the Black Bisons are generally big in nature, no bullets will be wasted since it is like shooting to a wall.

*Bang!*
*Pachin!*

2 down! Delivering a straight headshot to the target, it never moved again. It's better to kill them directly in the head than to let them suffer through bleeding, that would attract more monsters that are attracted to the smell of fresh sanguine(blood).

The herd then scatters as they saw one of them to die questionably, using this chance...

*Bang!*
*Pachin!*

That's the last for the magazine, i then quickly reloading another mag, this process took me 5 seconds to do. I can't blame myself since the weapon itself is heavy, i am just glad that i had the strength of more than 100 at my status or else I won't have the power of carrying this one while on the way here.

*Bang!*
*Bang!*

Countless gun shots resounded at the Mountain Of Death, and the questionable splatter of blood had painted the mountain floor. The monsters that were attracted at the smell of blood was also killed in action.

As i was slaughtering the bisons by shooting them in their heads, i am now reminded that i look like some bald top class hitman from a game. Shooting the targets aside, their numbers are greatly decreasing. Hahahahahaha.....it seems I over hunted.