Chapter 66

Author here!!!!

I am back, although not for long since school works have slapped my face as they arrived in this month of May. Yeah...meaning author will have less and less more time to create content, but I'll still do my best. Also I have took a one month vacation from writing on this story, just to rest my mind and my mental health from the surge of ideas that have been shoved into my mind...yeah

Anyway thesis and the blah blah is done so i shall be uploading chapters later on after this

-author

Anyway, this is the 1st chapter in this month so...enjoy? If you have comments, corrections, praise or criticisms, just put it down on the comments section, the m author will read it if he have vacant time to do so.
=======================
Jack here

Honestly I actually have a thing for mature women, I mean women that have jobs, are single, and is a part of that genre category "MILF"....I was joking at the last one.

But more to that, it seems that the Empress...is a woman who stood above all...and is single for the meantime, she had kids, she is also darn sexy!

And that folks...is what it means to be a closet pervert like me.
=======================

Bracing myself for the weird scene outside, our group got out of the high class carriage and set foot on a long a•s red carpet. Is this the grammies?

[To think I'll be setting foot at this place...I did it mom] (Rynia) She had a satisfied but crying face as she said those words....is the Empress's Castle really that of a big deal? I mean when I look at it in my POV....it does look intimidating but it had that regal look and feeling. I mean just imagine a castle donned with black, red, and gold banners all around it making it look like some sort of guild base from a certain MMORPG I have played during 2015....

[It sure is big naa—but the castle back at home is bigger] (Lushea)

[Don't compare that to here, that place is just out of the world]

[Woah...so this is how a human's castle looks like....at the Bluesphere Kingdom below the sea the castle there is filled with water] (Cascadia)

[Please don't compare yours to here] I mean you're mermaids not humans, so your kind basically need water to move.

Right now...there were the servants earlier who are lining up at the sides while we walk at the center. Ellie was the one leading the way along with Onette and Anne. To be honest...this is too uncomfortable for me.

I am not an introvert, but this....this is just plainly too much.

[Why are you so used to this?] I asked the girl in the lead who is Minerveta/Ellie...she had that dead fish look.

[Ha? I also had the same reaction as yours when I first went here years ago...Yullia is just too hospitable] (Minerveta)

[But mother...she also treats you like a niece] (Onette)

[This and that is different okay? Besides...seems like the person herself will be at the main hall] (Minerveta) I am confidently aware...how things will happen to us in this state visit....I just hope it won't be too much
======================
This may have been too bad....Across me sat a beautiful woman with dignity donned with a red dress. Her red hair flowed until her waist, her skin is rosy white, and her eyes were that of a fox......

Moreover...she is in my strike zone. Sh•t...I love mature women.

Crossing her legs, she then resumed her drink.

[Welcome back Mina-chan!] (Yullia) Suddenly...to betray my expectations...she lounged towards Ellie and hugged her tightly ehile being sandwiched with those Ds. Lushea beside me shudders as she remembers her experience with the automatas back at Ellie's base. PTSD it is.