Chapter 72

Noticing that the time is already 11:47 Am, it is also approaching lunchtime. Did the girls eat already? I hope so, but considering Lushea is with them...that little bastard would nag at Rynia and Cascadia about food. So I have no worries.

[Hey] (Tundra) The fox girl called.

[Yes what is it?] Since I was across her, our voices were the dominant ones within the briefing room.

[What is your purpose of eliminating the Black Vipers Organization?] (Tundra)...so it is about that huh.

[My objective for the destruction of that organization? It is common, that group have been rampant in scattering chaos throughout the world just for one stupid agenda...world destruction] I still remembered the conversation with that red dragon.

[For me...the slave dealer still have some of our kins on his hands. We are hoping to save them with the help of the empire's forces...] (Tundra) I see....

Fox...are they creatures with strong kinship? Maybe, humans too...however we have so many sides that are both good and bad.

[Don't worry, fox beastkin are good quality slaves according to the book, that also means they won't be abused or else the dealer will suffer to the prices for the quality. I don't mean anything bad okay?! What I want to say is that there is a high chance they are left untouched by whoever the heck enslaved them and by that I mean pure] I hope so too. I red it once on the guide book..."The higher and better the quality and condition of the slave, the higher the price"...hence the thought of them being in great product care comes to mind.

[...Hope huh....] (Tundra) She is too emotional for this...probably her family is also enslaved is what I thought.

For now I focused on my hunger, so I ate the sandwiches I bought from the inn to satiate me.
==============================
???'s POV

The operation to raid the vacant mansion is now set, however...the members of the raiding team sure is consisted of a bunch of weirdos...

The first set of weirdos were the fox girl and her friends, but she is the prominent one among them due to her huge racks...damn even my wife only has about Ds...yet those seems to rival at E or at F....

Anyway the others were...a maniac magician whom is obsessed with his special magic called "Magic Blade", a dark elf marksman who is using a crossbow, next is a small girl that is a vampire but with blue eyes, and lastly is...

[Why is that guy just wearing ordinary set of clothes? Didn't he attended the assessment since the operation this time is a raid?] I was baffled, the last guy I mentioned was only wearing plain civilian clothes and a cheap leather armor...will the raid this time be even successful with these bunch?

[Wilfred-dono, you look glum?] (Kera) General Kera too is a weirdo, she is a young woman but her head is full of only one thing in mind..."to fight ahahahahahaha!!!~"

[I am fine general, however...will it be successful this time? I cannot fathom it if the operation would cost us lives...more like I am worried]

[...No, it will be fine this time since he is here] (Kera)

But the only "he" among those....huh?

Why does she trust that man so much? Did the Empress's thoughts have something to do with this?

I hope so too...I hope so
=============================
[Okay! Now that all of you are here, let us start the real briefing! Right now we are going to raid this building *points at the photo of a mansion*. Which is located at the noble's district at the east side. The specific area we are going to bust into is the 2 basement floors underneath it. Spies that have infiltrated the place are now keeping watch of it, however they too are running out of time. Word came out this morning that they heard that a certain meeting shall occur after lunchtime. It is also confirmed that those names indicated earlier are to be present there.