Extra Chapter: A time for two

Warning! Warning!!!

This isn't a chapter that is filled with lemon nor is it lemon.

If you're a reader and is looking for lemons, then find another story to f*ck with ya'll horny m*ther f*ckers!!!!

Anyway...

This is the extra chapter...bow, also @Johnathan_Mandrake, I hope you get disappointed at this.

chapter xtra, this is an event (day) where Jack and Minerveta(Ellie) would spend the day by themselves...

Caution: this is not a lemon

I decided to publish it earlier than planned, but I hope that this should prove the point of how the two think if each other. This is also a rushed chapter, because why not?

Honestly I really don't get what lemon means but I tried okay?

I have also tried my best to at least add the sour theme of lemon at this sh*t....so excuse me if the extra chapter is quite immature for I (author) am also but a virgin, single, 18 year old man....depressing? Apparently no.

I am 18 so I am a man now okay?!

By the way, it seems that my status as a NEET shall be culled the next month

So enjoy the story and please vote if you like it.

Also....I'll just sum it up with this. This is not a lemon

-Author who tries to add unnecessary sh*t at his story
==============================
Jack here

How do I say this?....even if both of us are reincarnations of our past selves, for us to meet and still know each other is quite the miracle.

I am in love with her and she does as well.

Should I say that I am madly in love with her? Maybe...maybe

After all she and the her back then is still the same, the Minerveta now is still the Ellie i know even if her face and form is different.

But hey....apparently she has sides I did not know she would have
==============================
8:01 AM, Runoa Empire's City square

-Two weeks before the storm reached Runoa Empire-

The weather is cool albeit sunny, a perfect weather it is then.

Today is the festival that celebrates the day the empire was created by the first emperor. That also means even with the damage done at the city with the battle from before, the people still choose to be merry than being depressed.

[The residents sure are optimistic...it's a good thing though]

I walked around the capital and bought some food stuffs that the girls would like to eat.

[Eh? You are giving this to me?] (Ciel)

My bodyguard...Ciel...is currently stalking me, but I still noticed her due to the MAP, so I gave a piece of doughnut to her.

Automatas can eat...which puzzles me even now.

[You're late] (Minerveta) I arrived at my real destination, it was the fountain near the clock tower. In front if the fountain stood a purple violet haired girl wearing a white blouse and was also wearing a white sun hat.

[Ah sorry, there were just too many people at the streets]

[Fine, but don't make a girl wait okay?] (Minerveta) That is one menacing smile ya got there little lady...

[Okay~] Honestly girls of the empire are really scary...

So...how do I say this? This is a first for me...what does this meeting of us mean you ask? Well...