Chapter 41

Shea here! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Ehehehehehe that human named Jack really is a good person!!! He dropped me at Vantage Inn and I was told to order as many as I want and it's all for me!!!!!all of it!!!!!

Ehehehehe~~~~~staring at the mountain load of sweets and bread, I cannot stop but salivate. Here I go!!!
**********************************
Jack here

Somehow, I still remember the time when I took responsibility of a certain junior back at my workplace, though the salary and the like was not cut, the person all of a sudden became my subordinate and one of my drinking companions....somehow I miss the guys and gals back then.
=========================
I massaged my temple as I stared at the scene in front of me.

50,000 units consisted of 20,000 Spectres and 30,000 Stalkers were gallantly forming a nice formation at the forest where I saw them rushing.

These guys are smarter than the ones back at the game since they can do a salute. Damn...this is sick, and amazing at the same time. For this amount to arrive in just a few days after obtaining then for my inventory...maybe the fairy of good luck is really blessing me.

As to suppress the suspicion from other place thinking that there is a sudden invasion of another country, I stored 49,998 of them in a swoop and told them "I will call you forth if time needs it" and so what was left in front of me was....

[BRD-01 Spectre reporting in] (BRD-01 Spectre1)

[Stalker 1 reporting in] (Stalker 1) Both saluted at me.

These two were the first ones that have started to activate without my knowledge, I also do not know where they came from.

[Then, can the two of you tell me how you got here?] These guys pose intelligence, hence a question should be answerable, right?

[Located Unit Leader Jack Cooper , origin 3500km west] (Stalker 1)

It seems that conversation is quite not fluent, if it was a simulcrum then it would be a different story.

[Activated without any warning, indicator, and command. Must locate Unit Leader A.S.A.P] (BRD-01 Spectre1)

Hmmmm....somehow isn't this just good luck and coincidentally just a week after the issue with the group Black Vipers? Especially when I need some extra hands to help solving that matter....this sure is a good sign that I am lucky in life.

I inspected the two bipedal units and scanned their chassis body as well as their programmed system...it seems that nothing bad happened, but it seems that they are somehow reprogrammed to find and take me as their unit leader...is this the work of god? Who knows.

I then took out an L-Star for Stalker 1 and the Kraber for the Spectre. I also made them wore some black cloak as well as clothes to disguise their appearance for a bit.

[Let's go back to the city where I reside temporarily]

[Roger](BRD-01 Spectre1)
[Copy that](Stalker1)

I remember that there should be a MRVN aka Marvin that is following almost same design of the Stalker...but it seems that having that is still far reach.

I then marched home with them, I mean go home with them.

The trouble here was the inspection happening at the entrance gate....ugh...so for the meantime I actually stored the two to evade problems. I promised thatI will take them out soon
=========================

Phew~I arrived at Vantage Inn with no trouble at all.

But........

[Ugh......] (??)

All I can see at a table in the dining hall were vacant and empty plates, and a ball of pink fluff.

[What is that?]

[That is the fairy] (Marika)

[Eh you mean Lushea?! But wasn't she a fairy?] I poked the pink fluff and it tumbled for a bit...and there she was...it seems that if a fairy overeats...this will be the result.

[Ugh...I ate so much] (Lushea)

[How much is it Ms. Marika?]

[It's a gold coin worth...but damn girl so you eats without minding your own capacity...] (Marika) She scolded her for a bit and laughed after receiving my pay.

I took the fluff and carried her back to my room.

It seems that this fluff is made from magic, seemingly making her look like some cotton candy monster. It looks quite delicious too.

[Uwahh...please don't eat Shea] (Lushea)

[I am no sex fiend, but you could have stopped eating after knowing that you cannot stuff food at your small.....anyway I have already meet the friends I was talking about]

I sat at the bed and laid down...today is quite tiring, mentally. My mind feels like tearing apart due to the stress I have accumulated for the past months, weeks, and days since I've got here in this world.

The fairy beside me was fast asleep and the fluff that had formed around her body retracted back to her hair. That appearance is a defense mechanism I have once happened to read upon from the guide book about fairies. When fairies stuff food at their bodies due to intense hunger from both magic and physical hunger, their hairs fluff out making them look like some puffball, in different color that is.

Haa—h I was worried for nothing, it seems that she will be back later on this day. So for the meantime I will let her rest.

[My concept of money now is somehow skewed, I just handed the gold coin like it was nothing] I still got the riches enough for me to become a noble and to but myself a large mansion with 3 floors. But I refrained from doing so.

For now, what I need to do is to scout those Runoa Empire's spy activities that are happening at this very city of Miruzo.

Let the monitor the spies activity begin!