Chapter 7

Say... when you find bees... you can find honey right?

*buzzzzzzzz~*

In front of me is a hive of bees...huge bees. Appraising it resulted in this....

Buzzer Bee

It is a type of monster bee that incorporates hives in numerous frequencies, their numbers per hive would reach 100-150 individuals....

It was also on the book that i red that their honey...is a very delicious sweet ingredient for potions and for actual sweets. Yep, it is a woman's haven....except the fact that these bees can actually kill you with their poisonous stinger. As usual, people that have allergies usually die faster when stung by a buzzer bee.

Naturally one has to do a ranged attack, but that won't normally work since buzzer bees usually travel a speed of 40 m/s in just 5 seconds of flight, hence hitting that fast moving target is not guaranteed. One had to exterminate the entire hive to gather the said honey, usually with the help of magicians and professionals. By the way, there was a job known as bee keeper, i mean the job of keeping the bee alive while gathering the honey by smoking the hive with special types of medicinal plants and herbs. This makes the bees lethargic thus the harvesting of honey is done peacefully....in one way or another.

[There were people here?] i can see 5 blue dots near the hive, yeah.....those are adventurers with the job class beekeeper. Their group is a 5 person group that is composed with 2 swordsman, 1 mage, 1 ranger, and a thief with a job class beekeeper. I remembered, adventurers with thief as job class are versatile regarding trap disarming and trap detection, the bee hive was a sort of sweet trap after all.

I decide to ignore that for now, buzzer bees are not red dot but rather green, in short passive monsters that won't attack unless you disturb them or their home.

I then made my way to the tree tops where i can see the entire vicinity of the 3rd floor. There i saw a flying monster called kowprah, a reptile like bird, i mean a lizard with actual feathers as wings. Those guys have venom glands so taking those out requires killing it on a distance.

*bang!*

And down it goes, the Longbow DMR hits it without missing. Quickly getting the drop, i then returned  to the tree tops to traverse the forest and while keeping mind of my presence. Just to keep in mind, killing one of them means that you are prepared to fight the entire hive. There are pheromones after all.

Safely avoiding such enemies, i then encountered some familiar monsters like slimes, kobolds, gnolls, goblins, some strays. Strays are undead equipped with a bow, their attacks has a chance to deal paralysis and slowness so they are the strongest individual at this floor.

Dodging an incoming arrow, i then fired a round from the smart pistol mk.2. Smashing the stray's head without any hesitation from the strong blunt force that came from the bullet, it was dealt immediately.

[Phew~ that was good. So i will probably encounter the same monsters until floor 5 huh....] on the book, the 5th floor are floors in which the enemy known as a sub-boss are to appear. The 5th floor becomes a large arena for a person to fight the sub-boss, the sub-boss are super strong and are dangerous to deal alone, hence most people tend to group up to eliminate the sub-boss safely.

Maa~ but at least i do have my trump cards regarding that matter. I can summon one out of the 7 available titan types after all. I just hope that it would not be useless inside this closed area. By the way...it seems to impossible for a titan to touch down due to the fact that there are no open sky...but a ceiling.