Chapter 89

Author here

F*ck it. New character new chaotic plot development. I mean in collaboration with my "Editor" is he even one in this sense, we decided to at least add a character from the story he created. Having said that, we had a fair share of troubles on the process of writing.

I even ditched the guy a few times...sorry editor-san~. Using crap break as a means of ditching him...somehow I feel guilty of doing so.

Anyway off we go with chap 89, the intro(??) of a character that is just mysterious, how would he play his part in Jack's party?

As for that...I guess just stay tuned for more sh*tty content?

-Author who is having a hard time with his editor
==============================
Jack here

I still remember the pet I took care of before. Although I called it a pet, mom called it a monster. It was a fox I found back then at our farm and took care of it as it was wounded and injured from being ran over.

It was fun, however it left one day without any sad or happy goodbyes. It left because it needed to return and that was it. I never took care of a pet ever again
==============================
I feel worried, probably not because I felt danger for my companions, but because of how serious this thing we have got into.

I cocked the charging handle of the weapon I have chosen for the activity later on. I picked the DMR as my main weapon, the Re-45 auto as my secondary, and a short sword as a close quarter combat weapon.

I then laid out the ordnance weapons I prepared. Starting from a few smoke bombs, 5 arc stars, and 5 gravity stars.

All of this happened at exactly 00:00, or should I say that the date has already changed.

The girls are asleep, only I, the Pilot MRVN, and the automata Ciel are currently awake at this time.

[So those are your weapons huh] (Ciel)

[Want to touch one?] I passed her the DMR...

[I have little interest in long ranged weapons for I am a sword dancer. My accuracy at throwing and shooting is too bad hence mother gave me a blunderbuss] (Ciel)

[How about a drone? Would you like one?] I took out a disk shaped drone that is not on deployment.

It then propped as I pressed the button that signifies "ON".

[Hoo—...what sort of sorcery is levitating this thing?] (Ciel)

Finally....her character is now complete. 2B with a drone...no, from my POV it is Ciel with the Plasma Drone.

I then set the configurations of the drone to always follow Ciel. Though an automata, she loved it.

We are now very far away from the Runoa Empire and the forest around it, right now we are approaching the nearest city there is within the icy kingdom of Traumerei.

Looking outside at the window, the storm has weakened which was quite weird for the fact that it had continuously violently rained snow yesterday...or hours ago.

I then looked at the map...and a circle was spotted about 50 km in radius and we're 20 km away from it.

[Is that...the eye of a snow storm?]

Eye of a Storm
Eye of a Snow Storm (if on winter, and if blizzard is occurring)?

Both refers to the center of a storm, the place where the wind and weather are calm if in the middle, but the eye wall would have strong devastating winds that can tear a plane apart