Chapter 50

Shea here (๑╹ω╹๑ )v

Jack-san just left me with his childhood friend Minerveta-chan at her base.

But!

With a mountain if food and sweets!!!! I—Is this heaven?!!!!
=========================

The storm have already faded during the night, hence when I woke up just now this morning, the view of the wet streets of Laguna City came to light.

Currently I will staying at Minerveta's family's house. To be precise her parents are still alive and are on the business of trading...via ships of course.

[Hee—h Mina-chan brought a boy huh~] (??) A woman with violet hair came to view...it seems that she's called Mina here....Mina and Minerveta do sounds almost alike.

We arrived in front of the mansion near the bay, to think it was owned by her family...are they perhaps prominent people here?

[Umm...good day Misus, I am Jack Cooper]

[Ara~ what a polite boy~ you see this is the first time I experienced that Mina-chan would bring a boy home, you see she is a bit tomboyish sometimes...] (??)

[Mommm!!!!! Please stooooppp!!] (Minerveta)

[Ehehehe~ anyway nice too meet you too young man. I am her mother and my name is.....guess it] (??)

[Umm...sorry to disappoint you but I am not a psychic or an esper]

[Esuper? Anyway jokes aside, I am Elena Willhard, 28 years old~!] (Elena)

She is a bit aloof of a mother...she's a person so hard to hate.

[Haa—h...sorry, but this is my mom] (Minerveta)

[Umm...I do not mind at all]

[Uhn~] (Lushea)

[Oyah~! A fairy-chan is spotted~] (Elena)

[Nuwah!] (Lushea)

That was fast na, Lushea who was at my shoulder was unmediately seized and sandwiches between Misus Elena's breast....Lushea who had already experienced the same situation before just gave up as her shoulders slumped.

[Misus Elena...]

[You can call me..Elena-san~] (Elena)

Ugh.........

[E...Elena-san] This person too...somehow made my head ache due to her aloof nature. I guess like mother like child huh...

[What?] (Minerveta)

[No...nothing is on my mind] I just casually enter their mansion looking house.

By the way, there is no gate at the fence for it is useless...there was a pack of huge wolves lying on the grass  patch...and they're very big. The wolf I encountered before is just a dwarf to the size of the one in front of me.

[Ah, sorry I forgot to introduce you to our family's familiars. These guys here! Are called dire wolves, and that white haired wolf gal with blue eyes is a cocytus wolf] (Minerveta) the wolves just allowed the 12 year old loli to pet them.

[They won't bite right?] She only looked at me and did not said anything after the long period of stare
==========================

The untold story about the quick war in the border city of Palestin

[Come again?! The enemy retreated?!] (Trevor) The loud voice of the city lord reverberated inside his office as he face one of his city scouts who was holding a good news for him.