Chapter 37

Jack here

Ever heard of the best companion ever? Is it a dog, a man's best friend? Or perhaps a fairy, an annoying fairy?

As for me, I will probably never want to have one, especially if it is a fairy.

Strangely, this time i feel somehow agitated...why tho?
=========================
Damn it!!!!!! I thought I'd already lost her...but why is she here!?

[Hallo!!! Jack-san, it is me! Shea!] (Lushea) with her pink hair and fluttering fairy wings, a short flying   fairy came to view.....

F••••ckkkk!!!!!!!!!!

As to how and where she found me...*sigh*...let us go back 5 hours earlier
=========================
I am currently taking a C-rank Quest specifically a collection quest that is telling me to go collect madara fish's poison glands.

I argued with the receptionist why it is not within the scope of a subjugation quest, hence she answered.

[You're just going to fish it!] (??) I was scolded nicely while she threw a fishing rod towards me. What a wild woman i guess.

As for the rod, i am actually holding and is waiting to reel in some of the said collection target, Madara Fish.

What was this guy again?

Madara Fish

-scavenger fish

-non-edible,poisonous

Caution:spikes on its back are poison tipped, even the tail

Is what appraisal told me, I guess I have already encountered this one but I did not got it whatsoever.

So somehow i need to kill it without harming the poison glands? This is difficult! I want to throw the makeshift fishing spear i created some time ago...but for naught. Being careful is what's best.

[Nuwah!!!] I almost stumbled due to the fishing line pulling in so fast. Damn! This fella is strong!

[Heave!!!! Ho!!!!] I battled with the fish for 5 minutes before I saw what it was.

*Splash splash*

The surface splashed so hard an what I saw was the Alligator Fish.

[Bastard!] On an impulse I actually threw a pulse blade at it causing it to die with a hit. I guess i just obtained my lunch.

[Don't tell me it is on a different fishing spot?!] I screamed my lungs out as I looked for a potential fishing spot.

[Damn! Let me use this then!] I actually searched the Madara Fish on the map and....70 red dots were displayed.

[But why is it found in the deep part if that lake? Are they perhaps hiding?] If this was a manga or an anime, a vein would have popped in my head by now.

[Hahahahaha so this means war eh] I took out something called Gigawatt Monster Core. The yellow monster core I got from the Forte Slime back at Veriton Dungeon.

I appraised it and this was the description...

Monster core of 10000 Gigawatt

-if supplied with mana, the core will produce electricity enough to electrocute all people in a small village in an instant.

-conductive power increases when water is present, preferably salt water

-power and voltage intensity scales up with how much mana is supplied.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...eat this!

*Crackle!!!!!*

The whole lake was illuminated with electric sparks traveling towards the water hitting multiple beings in an instant and it was by chain.