Chapter 46

Jack here

Have you ever played a Multiplayer FPS game? Say...how about having players of each size the same as of a battalion? Like 300 people more or less in just a team...... isn't that too whimsical and sick at the same time?

How about war? Wherein real life is currently being slain here and there due to "spreading of territory" by the kingdom that invades.

War is really an exhausting matter
=========================

0400 hours, Border of Guardia Kingdom, City of Palestin

[Come on! Block the gates!!!] (??) An incompressible command spread at the city walls as an incoming army invasion is currently approaching.

[Archers!!!! Ready!!!] (??) The city guard commander shouted with a loud voice to the archer squad.

Adventurers are not allowed to participate any war, but mercenaries do.

At the city are countless mercenaries hired by the Palestin City Lord, a Marquis noble, Trevor D'Artagnan. A 45 year old brown haired muscle man. On his mansion as he uses a telescope, he has the view of the invasion that is incoming at the city.

[Why!? Didn't we signed a peace treaty with the High Marten?!] (??) Slamming his fist on the table, the messenger, his younger brother was furious.

[Even I do not know why these bastards are invading our land. But there is only one cause of this] (Trevor)

[Aniue...don't tell me...] (??)

[A new queen has been throned and crowned...damn, I thought that the vixen would last long. But her bones could not hold long enough huh] (Trevor)

[Huh? But shouldn't a treaty also be implied as well as transferred even if the Queen is newly crowned?] (??)

[Honestly...that should be, but there is more to this one and we need to get reinforcements. Palestin would not last long, even for a week if these guys will continuously siege our gates] (Trevor)

[Lord-sama!!!! I have something to report!!!!] (??) a scout hurriedly entered the room as he holds the permit of entry at his hand.

[What is it?! Tell me!] (Trevor)

[Airships!!! They have been spotted 350 mi (563.2704 km)!!!!] (??)

[What!!!??? How can that be!!!! Did someone invented ships that fly!!!?? Ugh...to think they would use a new technology to gain advantage over war...is their strategist someone like a demon?!] (??)

[Travis, hurry! Write the letter of request of reinforcements. Quick!] (Trevor)

The looming invasion is now fast approaching, the new technology that is upcoming towards the city is now terrorizing the city lord himself.

The Monarchy of High Marten is a monarchy based country that is almost the same as Great Britain, the only difference is that.........the people who ruled this country is a queen, yet no one other than the queen herself knows about this...she is a reincarnated individual who is obsessed with fantasy like technology. And the queen....is but a princess who just got throned and crowned without her consent.
=========================

[*Yawn~~~* Ugh....] My eyes widens up as a new terrain greets me. Where I am going is to the south, of course where the port and seaside city Laguna is.