A reboot

I have found the true answer as to why I actually stopped writing this story. It is because I feel like something is wrong with the plotline.

I wanted to make it into an epic story, and I was still immature when I wrote this during the pandemic so I apologize for that matter. The inconsistencies I have done made me feel frustrated, hence I will make a reboot for this story.

Though it will take time for me to start considering how I am balancing my time between my collegiate education as well as with my work. However, I have found a reason to work at this story again. Then what is my inspiration? A lot of things has happened to me for the past years causing me to write a story about a game character being dumped into a fantasy world. Like a dreaming man wanting to forget the harshness of reality.

Okay. Back to the inspiration, the reason why I touched this story again is because someone told me to do so. She found out I guess? How? Idk.

I wanted to make this story something that would make me feel sufficient...idk how to put it in words but I wanted to make this story into something even more amazing that what it currently is.

Hence, I will work hard to make a rebooted.

-author who got his inspiration back