Chapter 47

Jack here

.....I am a person who is not able to remember most of the not so important people of my life.

Yet for some reason...why is this "mother" looking quite familiar to me?

....Ah!!!!
=========================
....At the desk in front of us...was a very busy loli.

[Ummm...]

[It is fine, mother is always like this] (Anne) Right now it is just me, Anne, and this mother in front of us.

Lushea was taken by Onette and Siege to the living room the floor above us for some tea, teacakes, and some sweets. Her gluttonous side wins, hence I was left alone here with 2 not so known people.

[Nnn this part goes here and this goes there....and] (??) The loli was just muttering a string of words while tinkering on a machine...of some sorts.

[It is now done!!! Ahahahaha! I have recreated the perfect husband compass!!! Now then! Where will you point...areh? Why is it on my bac....Ah, welcome back Anne-chan] (??) When I saw a glimpse of her face....hmmm? Where did I saw this person before?

.............I kind of forgot tehee~ as if that would happen!!!!!

[You...Can I ask a few things which will be not in line with the discussion following this?]

[Ah sure go ahead] (??) She nods and I started.

[Where did the coffee drink called mocha came from?]

[Of course...I know the answer fhun fuhn~ it's from the mocha trees!] (??) She smug-ly showed us a confident grin

....no doubt....

[Idiot!!! Mocha is coffee and chocolate mixed together!!!!! Ellie!!!! It really is you!!!]

[Uwaahhhh!!!!!! How disss you knaw?!!!!] (Elle) I grabbed both her cheeks and pinched it real hard.

This girl is my childhood friend who loves to make skin-ship so much, and an idiot at the same time. Elle Willard
=========================

[Mou~ that hurts you know. Anyway I am not called Ellie here but I am called Minerveta] (Minerveta)

[N...about that, I will still call you Ellie unless you removed that stupidity of yours! If you're the creator of these automatas then why can't you even answer that simple question??!!!]

[Ugh...] (Minerveta) Her violet hair is not what I meant that looked familiar, it was her face. Moreover this form of hers...this was her during our 6th grade during our Middle school days. I am glad that she's doing fine here.

[Anyway...why the form of a child?]

[I'll throw it back to you, why a teenager?] (Minerveta)

[Hmmm....Even I do not know why I am turned into one, all I can remember before all of these is that I am already 35...approaching 36 years old, single, and a virgin too]

[Huh......nnnnn.....!!] (Minerveta)

For a sec there I got surprised, she launched herself towards me and cling on my body.

[I am glad....I am so glad that you are also here!!!] (Minerveta) For some reason...she started crying.
=========================
I patted her head and consoled her. Now I know why she cries. First, she is reincarnated a thousand years ago which was termed the Age of Automatas and Golem creation.

Wars have happened and all if the other precious people for her were gone due to that. She died on that time and after...got reincarnated again 1,087 years later wherein she was born in Laguna City. Right now...she is but a 12 year old kid.

[Uwaaaahhh——] (Minerveta)

[There there. You do not need to cry that much...but I also felt how bad those experiences are] Seeing your friends and families die right in your very own eyes. That is the worst event I can think of.

Yet here she was, the person whom is my childhood friend just reincarnated into another person here, but her sense of insecurity is still the same. I thought she had gotten over it before...it seems the path for that is still far fetched.

[Anyway, I will have to leave you for a while after this]

[Huh?! Why?!] (Minerveta)

[I need to wrap things up with those High Marten guys who are trying to invade this country where we're at. As for where...it is on the City if Palestin. The border city if the east]

[War....!!! I can't allow you to go there!] (Minerveta)

[Haa-h I understand your concern, but this is something I need to do. Anyway, I will also safe-keep this place...so can I deploy my units here even just a few? With that I can also communicate with you thru long distance radio coms]

[Fine...but take care okay?] (Minerveta) Although she looked like a kid right now, I cannot help but be flustered of her care. It made me unconsciously pat her head out of the blue.

[Unit Leader Squad 9 reporting in—] (Spectre 54) Behind him were 4 other Spectres and 4 Stalkers all equipped with heavy weaponry. This squad is accompanied by the heavy weights. 2 Reapers are with them along with 5 plasma drones for extra fire support.

This squad is also known as one of my assault squads. By the way, the 3 squads I sent at Palestin City were the same, but those are equipped with a set of different arsenals depending on the terrain.

Squad 9 which I will leave here will be responsible for protecting Ellie and her place her. Although I can say that her automatas have the power to repel those guys...but considering it was her I think she will just shut herself here.

As for my main concern...when I took a peek at Lushea's situation upstairs....a pink ball of fluff is again seen. That idiot overate again...Haa~h

[Anyway, Ellie can I ask of you to take care of Lushea for a while?]

[?! You...brought a girl?!!!!!] (Minerveta)

[Hmmm...if you ask it that way, yes she is a girl...but as for whether I treat her as one...you may have to see her in person. By the way she's upstairs with your "daughter" Onette.

We chatted for a bit, and then I started to depart. Of course! To ride a ship and make a trip towards the east!!!!!!

[Ah...about that...the shipping trips and galleons are all advised not to travel right now] (Minerveta)

Ahhhh!!!!!! No way!!!!