Chapter 61

Jack here

If you're suddenly hugged by a person you just recently met...how would you feel?

As for me, I would be delighted of course...but not to a person who look and feel like what my mom was....

It's just basically...awkward

But how about muscled women? What do you think of them?
==========================
Due to "that" yesterday, Rynia have been silent during the trip.

[Did you do something?] (Dante)

[No, but what is with that smirk? I didn't do anything that would cause that] I knew what she felt, she's embarrassed to talk to me. She's fine with Lushea and with Cascadia and with Mister Dante...but not with me.

I decided to give her some space, or else it would end up in another awkward situation. For now...I am looking at the Tyrant's core in my inventory.

I opened it in front of them...and there is no reaction. Hmm....??

[Lushea, can you see something floating in front of me?]

[......No, are you perhaps famished to the point that you hallucinated?! Or is there a ghost nearby?!] (Lushea) For some reason...So she's afraid if the unseen? I asked if she can see the screen in front of me, but instead i got one of her weaknesses that may be something I can use for future purposes.

[Never mind, I guess I am the only one that can see this huh] So safe to say, no one can actually know what my properties are...But I would like to know how Lushea knew that I had dragon meat with me. Is she using psychic magic to tell whether I was lying or telling the truth that time? Maybe...But damn...this girl is actually pretty much dangerous.

And so our days have gone peaceful since most of the Black Vipers have been wiped out of the surface of earth...perhaps the surface of this world. The Stalkers and Spectres have dealt the finishing blow of infiltrating their  base and going full genocidal approach towards them.

But...it occurred to me that I was about to ask myself why I am traveling with a weird bunch...a fairy who is gluttonous, a mermaid who likes to strip naked during morning, and a red headed mercenary who is always averting her eye contact with me...wait.

[Why are you here?] Currently we have now arrived at the destination and have finally delivered the goods Dante have brought along in the caravan. So right now, we're given full freedom after we were paid with the 7th traveling security fee.

Rynia tagged along with us...

[...your group seems interesting so I want to join] (Rynia) Interesting huh...makes me wonder how our group is interesting. She's fast to change attitudes.

[You want to join this group?] I looked at the fairy and mermaid conversing about food. Cascadia was just silent, but Lushea was the one who is talking about food....what sort of sh•t made our group interesting?

[Yes, I have been along most of my life. Probably it is now time for me to search for a place where I can be with some people I can trust] (Rynia) ....her words were filled with conviction...I cannot deny this girl's resolve of joining our weird and unbalanced group.

By the way, Cascadia has been registered at the Adventurer's guild as my familiar...cause she is one.

[Why did your face crumpled up?] (Rynia)

[Nah, I am cool. I just remembered something] I remembered it...I should be able to see my status by now...but I'll do that later. The roads here are so busy.

The capital of Runoa Empire is so full of merchants, shops, some special shops *cough 2x* and some inns that are numerous throughout the place. I can't help but think that we're in such an industrialized area...oh—there is also a maid café. On the way, we have bought foodstuffs and some sweets for the two. Rynia was just silently following us 3 steps behind...but behind me...what is she doing?

And then so we arrived at a popular well known inn. Our plan is to stay here for like 7 days and then travel back to Miruzo City afterwards.

But...the inn in front of us is huge, seriously...this is not a hotel, right? The fact that it had 30 floors....it sure is one tall building here. The engineering for this place sure is amazing...

[Welcome to Selene Hotel, i am your receptionist. My name is Betty. What can i do for you?] (Betty) So this is a hotel...I was about to ask...until I saw who it was...

Muscles were poppin, her body had abs...on her back was a huge halberd...are we going for war? Even her right eye had an eyepatch. Her guns too are big...her body is just so fit that i mistook her for an adventurer or a mercenary out of the manga I have read before.

[We'll stay for a week. Give us a room for tw—] Before I was even completely finished...

[For one please] (Rynia) She did it...
Lushea and Cascadia just shrugged the thought off and accepted it.

[But a room for 4 that have 4 beds...would you like to make a reservation?] (Betty)

[Yes please] (Rynia)

[Then here you go, it is at the 21st floor at room 47] (Betty) I truly have no escape in such ordeals...so we took it. The keys look intricate, so does the cost of the single room with 4 beds...it costs 1 gold coin for 2 days...50 silver coins per day without breakfast and dinner....

[Just for seven days, for seven days...] Apparently...I became the one that would manage the party's finances...
Huh? Rynia is the one leading our group towards this...kuh...I would have like it of the girls would stay at a different room...I cannot deal with my manly necessities at all!!!

[Hey it occurred to me last night, but...are you also an adventurer?]As we climb the long flight of stairs, I asked Rynia for a thing I'd like to clarify.

[Technically...I am one. The mercenary job is just a secondary job in which I have now left now that I have joined your group—] (Rynia)...I guess red heads do care after all. Rynia has two jobs which isn't strange since there are people who have like 10 or more...I am fine in what I am right now with my one main occupation as an adventurer.

But back to the hotel, what surprised me was another thing...

[Hello, should I call for mother?] (Anne) It is the pettanko automata, Anne.

I thought I have hallucinated when we reached the hallway where our room was locates only for it to be the real Anne.

[Erm...she's here?] Ellie's also here? For what though?

[Yes, while all of you were busy with the travel, mother decided to use one of her gate portals to travel towards here] (Anne) Huh? That is amazing...gate portals?

[Who's mother? That girl is she a child? She does not feel like a human at all nor any other race] (Cascadia) Her small hands caresses Anne's petite body...somehow it looks like NSFW now so I'll disclose some parts.

This is the first time Cascadia have meet with a part of Ellie's family. So this shouldn't be strange...moreover I'm more concerned about this mermaid gal's morals as she was touching Anne's chest for some reason.

[Huh? Where's Lush...ah] When I searched for her, I found Onette with a pink fluff between her breasts...seems like Lushea's targeted again.

[Is she perhaps an automata and that one with the glasses on?] (Rynia)

[Yes I am, my name is Anne and it is nice to meet you—] (Anne)

[Onette~] (Onette)

[I am Rynia, it is nice to meet yy-yo] (Rynia) The two handshakes each other...I guess that settles our arrival here.

I removed Lushea from her nightmare and put her inside my cloak, Onette had a disappointed face but I just ignored her. Anne and Rynia on the other hand were discussing something along with Cascadia.

I'm glad that nothing chaotic happened...

Or so i thought...