Chapter 1

Author here!

To all new readers, and to old ones, please be advised that the author (me) will make corrections in the future.

I still cannot as of now since I am busy with my work, yeah I have a work got a problem with that?

As for the plot, that won't change. As for the detail correction and in-depth flow of the story...I'm still doing it so you may notice some changes later on, but not now.

Anyway life is different now, I made this story somewhere around August of 2020, so the plot is chaotic and there's too many characters!!!!! Damn, even I have forgotten about the characters' sheets!!!!!

-An author who writes sh*tty story as a hobby after work
===============================
I was sleeping at my apartment........that should have been what i will see upon waking up...but.... something was not the same when I  woke up.

[This is impossible......am i in a dream?]

Tall trees, thick vegetation, large birds with wingspan of about 3 meters are flying over the tree tops. Moreover there are a few extras on my view too...

There's also these.......a map, compass, a calendar and clock.....wait....aren't this those something you can see from mmorpg's?

[There's even an inventory.....] How do I react with these?! This is truly a dream...that is as far as I know but is this perhaps that rumoured lucid dream where the person is aware that this is a dream? There is no freaking way....

On my view were a Map on the top left, compass on the top center, the clock and calendar is on the top right .....then there's an incoming message....huh?

<<OPEN INCOMING MESSAGE:Yes/No>>

Huh?!!! What do i with this..?.....uhhh...do I press the yes or just say yes?

<<MESSAGE OPENED>>

Oh it did when I willed on my mind the answer {Yes}

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Jack Cooper,

You are chosen as a compatible candidate in receiving a 2nd life, you can live however you want, also return to your world is already impossible...sorry for that. We have also granted you skills that are familiar to you so use it to protect, destroy or just live a carefree life. Try chanting{Self:Status} bye bye, also you can't ask for questions...

From,

Xxxxxxxx

_______________________________________________________________________________

[So this.....isn't a dream?] I touched my face...it was smooth, my hair, my body...all were real since they were warm.

I can also feel the ground as I touch the rough texture of the forest floor...

Haa.....it's useless to be depressed and to be anxious now.....the fact that someone sent a message with an unknown sender is one thing that made me somewhat anxious and the content also did the same.

[Haa---{Self:Status}] I chanted the spell (?) on my mind...and the content of my character status was what alleviated all my worries...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Status

Name: Jack Cooper

Age:15

Race: Human