Chapter 95

Author here

Since it is almost Christmas break, my work also changed schedules...right now...it seems that writing the story continuously is impossible as my schedule is quite packed. What I mean is the publication speed has plummeted so bad that it may take me a month to finish an entire chapter by itself...well half if I have the help of my glorious co-writer/semi-editor.

Anyway since that person is busy with school...or not, I have to try my best in making the story...

In the end my laziness still got me good.

If you noticed anything wrong, please just comment. I'll read it later.

-Author who is working while everyone's on a Christmas break
=======
[I am sorry!!!!] The boy sent me a glare after he came back to consciousness, however he was behind Cascadia as he did so........

[I swear to God, if you get that stuff near me again, I'll turn you to ash!!] (Cross) Is smelly food perhaps a fox's greatest weakness? I guess that also applies to us who almost barfed at the sudden smell that assaulted our noses.

For now I regarded the canned fermented herring as the greatest harassment I could put in the package. But due to my mistake earlier....the girls along with Cross are somehow putting quite the distance away from the crate in question. My assistant, the MRVN is the only one to help me arrange the stuff cramped up inside the crate.

Phew~ with this the hard part is now done. All I need to do now is to have this put inside the GREMLIN for airdropping.

[So, did you lock it away yet? If I'm puking it's on your lap.] (Cross)

[It is locked okay....damn it the smell still remains......] I want to wash my hands as some of the substance that was in the can spilled on me.

Now all that is needed to be done is to send these menace boxes back to the enemy. Of course, their main base in this world is in the next city. I also plan to send these crates of smelly mess at some of the outposts that are built at the minor villages scattered within Traumerei Kingdom.

So about that.....In total there were now over 20 GREMLIN drop ships carrying 40 airdrop packages, 2 per drop ship in this case. The plan is to drop the harassment and cause chaos albeit momentarily.

[Do you think this stupid plan will work?]

[Muuuu.......I hate the smell, so maybe it should] (Cascadia) Despite being a mermaid, she was affected by the pungent smell of fermented fish.....goodness, at least now I know that the sea people would complain about it.

[stupid enemies call for stupid strategies] (Cross)

[I just hope it works.....]

{COMMENCE OPERATION AIRDROPPED HARASSMENT!}

{(`_')ゞ} (??)

[do you think we will be able to go into Arktika city after this?] They should abandon the places I have marked for airdropping.

[There will definitely be less people. But it won't be clear of enemies.] (Cross)

[Then can you hold back in killing for now? I will hold back as well. Our time is running out]

[That ain't hard. Not the first time we took prisoners.] (Cross)

And so we decided to continue our movements as well.

Artika City is our main destination, unfortunately that city is the one after the next city we will be happening to stop into.

The next city, Fragrach
=========