"Can you fuckers watch- oh hey Olly," Mariana blushed bright pink.

Cindy turns around and smirks at me and Matt, "you know, I'm starting to think that the four of us are inseparable. We should get dorms together," she scoffs a laugh.

"Wait seriously!? I think that shit would be lit," Matt's eyes grew wide at the idea.

"I don't know, y'all two can't last five minutes without pissing Cindy off," Mariana shrugged.

"Mmm fair point, but it's a love hate friendship. Plus we're great company," I wiggled my brows at the two girls.

"Shush, Principle Waters is serving serious face with that outfit. I need to stan. Shut the fuck up," Cindy hisses and shops at us. She doesn't have to tell me twice.

"We're all graduating, correct?" Nicole starts.

There was a small chant across the bleachers but she wasn't satisfied.

"Oh, you're not happy that you no longer have to get up at five in the morning?" She smirks.

Everyone in the basketball court cheered. Me, Matt, and the football players barked and howled. The cheer leaders chanted 'go key west'.

Nicole whips the microphone cord to make a pathway for her to walk, "I just think it's a necessity to address that all of our staff want you to graduate just as much as you do, if not, twice as-

The mic wires out and screeches.

"I'd rather hear Olly burp to one hundred after eating fifty chicken nuggets and get nauseated off the smell of sweet and sour sauce than listen to this- make it stop," Cindy whines.

All the students covered their ears, the hell is going on?

A few moments had passed and speakers go out with a loud thunder like sound. I was just liking the sound of her voice on Max volume. It's okay, I have a tendency to annoy her, I'll do something later on for her to yell at me...

The theatre tech kids start performing their sound check procedures and I nudged Matt to the side signaling him to scope out the scene with me.

"Olly, you plan a prank of something?" A kid tapped me from the back.

"I don't have shit to do with this. I'm on good terms with Waters. I wouldn't dare mess that up," my eyes locked onto the worried look on Nicole's face. She doesn't know what to do, what is this that I'm feeling...

"Cindy, Mariana," I continued to look around the perimeters.

"Already on it love," Cindy winks and stands up with pride.

" 1-2-3-4 LET ME HEAR YOU STOMP THE FLOOR!"

Cheerleaders scattered across the court stomped in sync, "KEY. WEST. KEY.
WEST!"

"5-6-7-8 SHOW THOSE WHIMPS WHOS REALLY GREAT," Cindy pumps her pom pom into the air. I swear she's Madonna when she yells.

"HEY! Let's get it, get it. HEY! We got it, got it!" The cheerleaders start pumping up the room and I see Nicole sigh in relief.

Hang in there baby, I'll get to the bottom of this and we can talk about it during lunch.

"We got it from here, go scope it out before this eats into my free period. I'm supposed to get my nails done," Cindy whispers to the side.

"Matt?" I look over to my side and he saluted.

We discreetly left the basketball court and by the time we got past the double doors, a loud pop went off and people screamed.

Without thinking twice, we rush back into the court and see smoke and confetti in the air, I almost had a panic attack when I saw red splatter all over the place.

"Olly, do you smell that?"

"Is that ketchup?" I waved the smoke away from us. It reeked of vinegar and tomatoes.

The room starts to clear and I see no one except Nicole covered from head to toe in ketchup... I never felt so bad and so angry as to who would do such a thing. I never did something like this to our previous principal. I only bubble wrapped their car and hid all the scissors in the school in the janitor's closet. This is low down, even for me.

"MARSHALL!" A security guard shouted across the basketball court. Wait- huh?

"Matt, go," I shoved him to the nearest set of bleachers and he flops on top of a few students.

"Olly, what the hell?" He whispered across.

There was no time to explain where my thoughts where heading with this. By the time the entire senior class had their eyes on me, Nicole looked at me with tears in her eyes. I think she's disappointed and beyond hurt as to what's happened.

I don't like this. I don't like the way she's looking at me...

"You done did it now twerp," our school resource officer grips my arm to the back of my shoulder and handcuffs me.

Hey- I didn't do it!