the first time she sees you wearing glasses (requested)

The giggles falling from your lips weren't only because of the funny movie Selena had turned on for your date night tonight, but also because of the kisses she was planting all over your neck and cheeks.

With her arms around you and your head resting comfortably on her shoulder, you couldn't help but feel thankful for the heavy rain falling down outside that had washed out your original plans for the night that involved dinner and a walk through the city. This was so much better.

This is the second movie you've watched so far and you're having so much fun just being with Selena.

You turned your head so she could kiss your lips quickly before you looked back at the computer where the movies were playing.

But your happiness started to fade slightly when you felt a headache coming on. Your vision was a little blurry and the ache was strong right off the bat. You closed your eyes, tightly squeezing them shut, and laid your head back on Selena's shoulder.

"Are you okay, sunshine?"

You opened your eyes, hoping the headache would subside, but it was only getting worse.

"Yeah. I just have a headache."

Selena frowned and rubbed your back comfortingly. "Do you need me to get you anything?"

"Could you maybe pass me my bag?" You asked while sinking your teeth into your lip. The bag was by her feet since you originally sat in her spot upon arriving a few hours ago. But you ended up moving about twenty minutes in when she insisted you sit in between her legs so she could wrap her arms around you.

"Of course I can, angel."

She reached down and grabbed the strap, quickly sitting it on your lap.

"Do you have migraines or something? Or some tablets in your bag to help with the headaches?"

"Not exactly..." You mumbled and pulled out the black case that held your glasses.

"Whatcha got there?" She asked curiously, only for you to wiggle out of her arms and sit at the edge of the cushion.

She heard the case snap shut a second later and expected for you to lay back in her arms. But even after you put the case back into your bag and placed that on the floor, you stayed perched at the edge of the cushion. "Baby?"

You let out a sigh and started to fidget with your fingers. "My glasses..."

"Your glasses?" She wondered with a smile already tugging at your lips. "Let me see!"

"No,"

"Oh, don't be like that. C'mon, let me see!" She insisted with happiness evident in her voice.

You turned to look back at her and heard her breath hitch when she saw you.

You looked down at your hands nervously, only for her to lift your chin back up.

"And here I was thinking that you couldn't possibly ever look any cuter." She chuckled as she brushed her thumb along your cheek. "You look so cute!"

"You like them?"

"Like them?" She asked with a growing smile and stars in her big, beautiful eyes. "I love them! I like the color! And not only do they obviously make you feel better, but you also look too cute for words."

You tried to hide your warm cheeks but she only giggled and intertwined your hands.

"How's your head?"

"Better."

"Are you sure? Do you want to do something else?"

"No. I wanna finish the movie. Don't worry, I have my glasses on, my head's gonna feel better." You assured her and sealed it with a kiss to her lips. "But maybe after this, we can play some games?"

"You got it, baby girl." She said and kissed your cheek a few times before pulling you back into her arms so you could finish the movie together.