You catch her staring at you

You had just gotten home from work and had taken a quick shower. When you had gotten in the shower Selena wasn't home from the studio quite yet. You got out of the shower a few minutes later, a red towel wrapped around your body and your hair all messy and wet. You looked in the mirror and grabbed your pajamas from the counter. When you were about to put them on you felt someone staring at you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw it was Selena and you giggled quietly to yourself, pretending not to notice her. You put your pajamas back down and started brushing your teeth. When you were done you got changed into your pajamas, you looked over to see Selena standing in the doorway watching you. "You know Sel, it's rude to stare." She rolled her eyes playfully as you walked up to her, putting your arms around her neck and kissing her softly.

When you pulled away she kissed your nose and bit her lip. "I'm sorry for staring sunshine. You're just so beautiful." You blushed and shook your head, kissing her again. "Don't be. It was cute." You mumbled against her lips. You felt her smile and she pulled away from the kiss, grabbing your hand and walking downstairs to the couch where you guys sat watching friends and ate pizza that you eventually ordered. You just enjoyed being with Selena and you couldn't help but blush at the thought of her staring at you, it made you feel good about yourself.