she wakes you up because she doesn't feel good

You woke up to Selena shaking your shoulder. When you opened your eyes you saw how miserable she looked, a pained expression on her face. "Sel..." You sat up and put your hand on her forehead. You could tell right away that she has a fever. "I don't feel very good. I'm so sorry to wake you but I didn't know what else to do." She cried, tears flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks.

You sat up and pushed the covers off of your body. "Shhh it's okay baby. Tell me what's going on." You stroked her hand and she bit her lip. "My head really hurts and I feel nauseous." You nodded your head, gently pushing her on her back so she could rest on the bed. "I'll be right back." You kissed her temple and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a couple painkillers and filling a cup up with water.

You walked back into the bedroom and knelt down on the floor in front of her, putting the painkillers in her hand and watching as she put them in her mouth. You handed her the cup of water and watched her swallow them before she put the cup on the table. "You alright? Do you feel like you're gonna be sick?" She took your hand in hers and ran her thumb along your knuckles, shaking her head and laying back against the pillows.

"Not anymore. Now can you come cuddle me?" You smiled and got back into bed next to her. She moved her head to your shoulder and sighed as her headache slowly began to disappear. "I'm still sorry that I woke you up." You rubbed her back and shook your head. "Don't be sorry. I'm glad you woke me up. I got to help you feel better." She kissed your cheek and closed her eyes. "My head is starting to feel better. Thanks for taking care of me, my angel."

You smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I'll always be here to take care of you. Now go back to sleep. I love you." You whispered as you closed your eyes. "I love you too" Selena said before she fell asleep, feeling much better, thanks to you.